Job Title – Marketing Specialist
LawDepot.com is the most advanced publisher of web based do-it-yourself legal documents. Using a unique step by step method, LawDepot simplifies the process of creating a customized legal document. LawDepot products cover all facets of the legal industry including: Estate Planning, Family Law, Real Estate, Business and Human Resources. Over one million satisfied customers have trusted LawDepot to solve their legal needs. LawDepot is also an Alexa top 10K ranked website and attracts close to one million monthly visitors.
LawDepot.com is currently expanding and looking to recruit Marketing Specialist(s) in Edmonton, Alberta. Working with the Marketing team, you will be responsible for writing and designing content for LawDepot products and websites. This is a full time permanent position, working 40 hours per week.
- Create, develop and improve written/visual content on the website
- Responsible for the design, layout, visual appearance, and usability of LawDepot websites
- Develop insightful recommendations to improve design, relevant content and keyword optimization
- Create marketing strategies and plans for current products and new product introductions
- Develop an understanding of customer needs, markets, competitors and trends through market research, analysis of sales data, reviewing search behavior and customer surveys
- Drive improvements to increase conversion and retention of monthly subscription based products
- Interpret market and business needs into written requirements, roadmaps and opportunities for business growth
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Post secondary education in Business, Marketing, Design, or Digital Media
- Experience with consumer or small business product marketing (E-Commerce experience would be an asset)
- Extremely proficient with Adobe Photoshop and other design programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to design polished and engaging user interfaces
- Ability to work independently, think creatively, solve problems and take initiative
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization best practices would be an asset
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS would be an asset
Why you should join the LawDepot team:
We offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive health and dental benefits, flexible work hours, paid vacation plus bonus personal days, company share plan, a paid weekly catered lunch for the entire office and a casual work environment.
How to apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter (MS Word, PDF, or text) by replying to this posting.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.