Job Title – Marketing Manager
LawDepot.com is the most advanced publisher of web based do-it-yourself legal documents. Using a unique step by step method, LawDepot simplifies the process of creating a customized legal document. LawDepot products cover all facets of the legal industry including: Estate Planning, Family Law, Real Estate, Business and Human Resources. Over one million satisfied customers have trusted LawDepot to solve their legal needs. LawDepot is also an Alexa top 10K ranked website and attracts close to one million monthly visitors.
LawDepot.com is currently expanding and looking to recruit a Marketing Manager in Edmonton, Alberta. Working in the Marketing Department, you will be responsible for developing winning strategies to profitably accelerate the growth of our product portfolios. Responsibilities include improving existing products, launching new products/features and executing marketing campaigns. This is a full time permanent position, working 40 hours per week.
- Develop short and long term marketing strategies that increase the company's profile, market share, revenue and customer service levels
- Create online marketing content relating to products and promotions
- Improve website layout, design, user interface, and content
- Analyze, plan and execute SEM campaigns
- Develop brand messaging that will differentiate the company's services in the marketplace
- Organize market research and competitive analysis
- Interface with other departments on product functionality and company roadmap
- Conduct reporting and data analysis to problem solve and identify opportunities
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Post secondary education in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Digital Media
- Previous Marketing and Management experience (E-Commerce experience would be an asset)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and other design programs
- Strong business acumen, initiative, problem solving skills and sound judgment
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization best practices
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and Analytics would be an asset
Why you should join the LawDepot team:
We offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive health and dental benefits, flexible work hours, paid vacation plus bonus personal days, company share plan, a paid weekly catered lunch for the entire office and a casual work environment.
How to apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter (MS Word, PDF, or text) by replying to this posting.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.