Job Title – Marketing Analyst
LawDepot.com is the most advanced publisher of web based do-it-yourself legal documents. Using a unique step by step method, LawDepot simplifies the process of creating a customized legal document. LawDepot products cover all facets of the legal industry including: Estate Planning, Family Law, Real Estate, Business and Human Resources. Over one million satisfied customers have trusted LawDepot to solve their legal needs. LawDepot is also an Alexa top 10K ranked website and attracts close to one million monthly visitors.
LawDepot.com is currently expanding and looking to recruit a Marketing Analyst in Edmonton, Alberta. This position will be responsible for pricing work and analyzing search engine marketing campaigns. This is a full time permanent position, working 40 hours per week. Training is provided.
- Monitor, evaluate, and adjust advertising campaign costs (Google Adwords, Bing Ads)
- Analyze financial data and search traffic statistics to implement improvements
- Experiment with product and service pricing to maximize net revenue
- Work with internal departments to improve ad copy, keywords and other online marketing activities
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Post secondary education in Finance, Statistics, Math, Accounting, Marketing, Management Science or Business
- Strong aptitude for financial analysis
- Excellent written communication skills would be an asset
- Experience with Google Adwords and Bing Ads would be an asset
Why you should join the LawDepot team:
We offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive health and dental benefits, flexible work hours, paid vacation plus bonus personal days, company share plan, a paid weekly catered lunch for the entire office and a casual work environment.
How to apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter (MS Word, PDF, or text).
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.