Job Title - Junior Web Developer
LawDepot.com is the most advanced publisher of web based do-it-yourself legal documents. Using a unique step by step method, LawDepot simplifies the process of creating a customized legal document. LawDepot products cover all facets of the legal industry including: Estate Planning, Family Law, Real Estate, Business and Human Resources. Over one million satisfied customers have trusted LawDepot to solve their legal needs. LawDepot is also an Alexa top 10K ranked website and attracts close to one million monthly visitors.
LawDepot.com is currently expanding and looking to recruit a Web Developer in Edmonton, Alberta. Working with the Information Systems team, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of LawDepot products and websites. This is a full time permanent position, working 40 hours per week.
- Program large scale, customer facing web pages
- Perform all activities in the development life cycle (Plan, Implement, Test, Document, Deploy, Maintain)
- Utilize best practices to implement effective user interfaces
- Participate in the creation of new products and features
- Work with other departments (Legal, Marketing, Accounting) to determine business requirements and specifications
- Troubleshoot and develop bug fixes
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in Computing Science or equivalent (Information Systems Technology, Web Design etc)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, implement, test and document programming applications
- Ability to design elegant and engaging user interfaces
Why you should join the LawDepot team:
We offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive health and dental benefits, flexible work hours, paid vacation plus bonus personal days, company share plan, a paid weekly catered lunch for the entire office and a casual work environment.
How to apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter (MS Word, PDF, or text) by replying to this posting.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
LawDepot.com is the most advanced publisher of web based do-it-yourself legal documents. Using a unique step by step method, LawDepot...