Job Title – Incorporation Service Representative
LawDepot.com is the most advanced publisher of web based do-it-yourself legal documents. Using a unique step by step method, LawDepot simplifies the process of creating a customized legal document. LawDepot products cover all facets of the legal industry including: Estate Planning, Family Law, Real Estate, Business and Human Resources. Over one million satisfied customers have trusted LawDepot to solve their legal needs. LawDepot is also an Alexa top 10K ranked website and attracts close to one million monthly visitors.
LawDepot.com is currently looking to recruit an Incorporation Service Representative in Edmonton, Alberta. You will be responsible for filing Incorporations, preparing minute books, NUANS searches, responding to client inquiries, and requesting GST, business number, payroll and corporate tax numbers. This is a full time position, working 40 hours per week.
- File Incorporation registrations with government / partnered agencies
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, and live chat sessions
- Respond to customer questions and provide support
- Perform NUANS searches
- Prepare Minute Books for Incorporation clients (forms are software generated)
- Request GST/HST Accounts, Business Numbers, Corporate Tax Accounts and Payroll Accounts from the Canada Revenue Agency
- File annual returns and corporate record changes
- Prepare packages for shipping to customers
- Send Corporate Seal orders to supplier and complete pick up
- Represent LawDepot in a professional manner
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- CORES certification (level 1 and 2)
- Prior customer support experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn and use company support processes
- General computer knowledge and skills
- Great attention to detail
Why you should join the LawDepot team:
We offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive health and dental benefits, paid vacation plus bonus personal days, company share plan, a paid weekly catered lunch for the entire office and a casual work environment.
How to apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter (MS Word, PDF, or text).
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.