Job Title – Customer Service Representative
LawDepot is the most advanced publisher of do-it-yourself legal documents. Using a unique step by step method, LawDepot simplifies the process of creating a customized legal document. LawDepot products cover all facets of the legal industry including: Estate Planning, Family Law, Real Estate, Business and Human Resources. Over one million satisfied customers have trusted LawDepot to solve their legal needs.
LawDepot.com is currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative in Edmonton, Alberta. Hours of operation are Monday to Friday 5am to 5pm. You will be responsible for providing excellent service to our valued customers. You will interpret customer requirements and communicate appropriate solutions to meet their needs. This is a full time permanent position, working 40 hours per week. Legal knowledge is not required.
- Respond to customer questions via telephone, email, and live chat sessions
- Utilize a customer ticket system to respond to customer support messages
- Offer ticket and chat resolution in a timely fashion while maintaining quality standards
- Troubleshoot various issues that prevent users from purchasing or using their LawDepot documents
- Ask detailed questions to understand and refer customers to possible documents or tools available on our website
- Manage escalation to a satisfactory resolution
- Identify and redirect more specialized questions to appropriate personnel
- Help customers use and configure their web browsers
- Partner with marketing and development teams to be the “voice of the customer”
- Keep abreast of site design changes and impacts to the customer
- Identify website improvements based on customer questions and feedback
- Represent LawDepot in a professional manner
- Ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Effective written and oral communication skills with an emphasis on active listening
- 2 years of experience in a contact center environment is preferred but not essential
- Ability to work shift work and statutory holidays is an asset
- Good web browser knowledge (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, printing options etc.)
- Ability to resolve standard document issues with minimal assistance
- Detail oriented and ability to multitask
- Dependable attendance and punctuality
- Team player who adapts to change in a positive manner
- Willingness to take direction and follow through on tasks to completion
- Strong knowledge of how to use e-mail software
- Accurate and efficient typing skills
- Ability to learn and use company support processes
- General computer knowledge and skills
- Reliable transportation
Why join the LawDepot team:
We offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive health and dental benefits, paid vacation plus bonus personal days, company share plan, a paid weekly catered lunch for the entire office and a casual work environment.
How to apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter (MS Word, PDF, or text) by replying to this posting.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.