Job Title – Business Development Associate
LawDepot.com is the most advanced publisher of web based do-it-yourself legal documents. Using a unique step by step method, LawDepot simplifies the process of creating a customized legal document. LawDepot products cover all facets of the legal industry including: Estate Planning, Family Law, Real Estate, Business and Human Resources. Over one million satisfied customers have trusted LawDepot to solve their legal needs. LawDepot is also an Alexa top 10K ranked website and attracts close to one million monthly visitors.
LawDepot.com is currently expanding and looking to recruit a Business Development Associate in Edmonton, Alberta. Working in the Business Development Department, you will be responsible for growing our business partnerships and affiliate relationships. This is a full time permanent position, working 40 hours per week. This is an in house position with no travel requirements.
- Identify partnership opportunities for a legal services affiliate program
- Contact prospective companies / websites and promote partnership programs
- Conduct sales presentations and introductory meetings
- Complete follow up emails / phone calls to close sales
- Respond to general and support questions
- Conduct market and internet research
- Document contacts completed and analyze sales reports
- Work with internal departments (IT, Legal, Marketing) to execute special projects
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Post Secondary Education
- Experience in a sales, account executive or outbound call center role
- Demonstrated ability to sell in an Business to Business (B2B) environment
- Ability to conduct cold calls and source prospective companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional demeanor
- Strong motivation and desire to generate results
Why you should join the LawDepot team:
We offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive health and dental benefits, flexible work hours, paid vacation plus bonus personal days, company share plan, a paid weekly catered lunch for the entire office and a casual work environment.
How to apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter (MS Word, PDF, or text) by replying to this posting.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.