Pros: 30 mins free lunch break, co workers are friendly
Cons: long hours, top managements are lack of structure
• Monitored, managed and analyzed data of inventory levels to achieve inventory turn objectives.
• Managed, analyzed, and maintained data of existing supplier relationships with a fo-cus on service level and cost reductions.
• Record all stock movement and deliveries in database and prepare regular reports
• Identify and analyze customer’s needs to provide professional solution upon request
• Addressed day-to-day challenges of supplier deliveries to plants.
• Simplified practices, increased productivity and reduced costs and liability through attentive support services.
• Extracted data from system tools such as SAP for reporting and analysis.
• Using Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, and other office tools to create and provide operational reports to the senior management