Laura Secord Employee Review

View all Laura Secord reviews

My favourite job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON21 August 2013
This was the longest and best job I worked. I learned much about the workplace, as this was also my first management role at the age of 17. I worked here for nearly four years, and watched the company grow and change many times. Management was thorough in their explanations and their task dispense, they made sure we always understood what was going on. I learned to deal with these changes comfortably, and accept and work with them. My co workers were fabulous, and wonderful people. I made many friends from this job and still see them often to this day. There wasn't really anything hard about the job that I can remember, I enjoyed 100% of my work. Even the cleaning.
Pros
comfortable pace, good customer base, good management
Cons
short hours

Other Laura Secord Employee Reviews

Was good for learning experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON27 November 2017
I learned a lot at this job - my coworkers are awesome and i liked how you got promoted very quickly if you worked hard enough. Just wanted a change and had to prepare for college.
Fun place to work for
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON31 October 2017
Enjoyed working there. had great Bosses.. before i came a manager... was transferred a few times due to store closing..
typical day was driving to Toronto every day.. getting store ready to open.. read emails, inventory, count cash, do banking.