Laura Secord Employee Review

View all Laura Secord reviews

Amazing place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON31 January 2014
A typical day at work involves serving many happy customers ice cream and chocolate products that Laura Secord has to offer.

Ive learned great customer service skills, how to deal with people and management skills earning my place as a key holder.

Management is extremely good at Laura Secord. Stuff is organized and everything is dealt with in a comfortable and friendly manner.

My co-workers are extremely friendly and very easy-going. Everyone is likeable and it makes for a good environment to work in.

Hardest part of the job is sometimes dealing with people who do not want to be professional, and maintaining your composure while dealing with them.

Overall the most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with amazing management and staff who make you look forward to coming to work.
Pros
Group work parties
Cons
Temptation of the product

Other Laura Secord Employee Reviews

Was good for learning experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON27 November 2017
I learned a lot at this job - my coworkers are awesome and i liked how you got promoted very quickly if you worked hard enough. Just wanted a change and had to prepare for college.
Fun place to work for
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON31 October 2017
Enjoyed working there. had great Bosses.. before i came a manager... was transferred a few times due to store closing..
typical day was driving to Toronto every day.. getting store ready to open.. read emails, inventory, count cash, do banking.