Launchfire's team is seeking a creative front-end developer to design and build web portals for the digital promotions it creates. We're looking for someone to join our creative team in a development capacity, helping usher designs from their creative and prototype stages, to build.
Three or more years experience with all aspects of web-based software development:
- ability to graft oneself onto a creative team, working with designers to create and integrate designs that follow proven UI patterns, and provide the richest user experience possible
- thorough understanding of AJAX
- pro Photoshop skills (design and slice)
- basic experience with PHP or similar web programming language
- experience with ExtJS (Sencha) a big plus
- experience with Sencha Touch and Animator a big plus
- experience targeting mobile platforms a must (i.e., Sencha, responsive UIs)
- Flash experience a plus, though not required
experience working with an RCS system a plus
- work on fortune 500 brands
- build the coolest digital promos on earth
- learn a ton from our top flight team
- work with cool people
- To qualify for the opportunity you must have intermediate/advanced HTML & CSS skills, AND examples of advanced website graphic designs in your online portfolio.
** When applying, please submit a portfolio of URLs to live sites, specify which aspects you were involved in for each (design, build, buttons only, etc.).
* We are NOT looking for Contractors
** Wordpress sites and pre-fab template customization are not considered during portfolio review.