We’re looking for a bright, young, talented front-end developer to join our award-winning team! Your job'll be to slice up PSDs, (both on your own and with the rest of the group) to make our Fortune 1000 clients’ digital promotions come to life! if you’re up for it read on.
Most critical are:
- Strong familiarity with JSON, polyfills (Modernizr), and cross-browser compatibility & degradation
Other things on the good list:
- You're an OSX user
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting skills (Safari debug console!)
- Self starter who works well individually or as part of a team
- PHP knowledge a nice to have, but we're not seeking a server-side coder
- Decent skill with an SQL console (to check form insertion for example) is also nice
- Experience with SVN also a plus
- Computer Science or Equivalent Education would be good, but we realize a degree doesn't dumb make people smart!
- Understand French (often have to work on French graphics)
work on fortune 500 brands
build the coolest digital promos on earth
challenges vary from week to week
ownership that truly cares about team members
learn a ton from our top flight team
work with a talented team of kind people (no egos & BS)
we throw killer parties!
Respectfully, you aren't the right candidate if you (trying to save you and I some time here):
- Are a super senior coder with 15 years of (insert programming language here) under your belt
- Can only work from home, on a contract basis, or are looking for gigs for your business
- Don't know Photoshop
- Are more interested in server-side than client-side coding
- Are hoping to join in a managerial capacity, use the word process in every sentence, or have control needs
Please shoot us your CV and a portfolio site (e.g., work you've done -- IMPORTANT). Wordpress sites will not be considered (yes we're picky, but it usually works out for the best!).