Launch Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 January 2016
I enjoy working a Launch because it a environment that you can be in with having to be push to the breaking point. I learned how to be a leader and a team player in person in charge where the manger want me to help other people that need help.
if you like once in a while work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB17 December 2015
it wasn't good for me cause it was only like once every 2 months. but if you just need a job for a extra 100 dollars a month. this job is for you
Pros
nothing
Cons
unreliable, boring
Promoting the product
Commercial Sales Sampler (Current Employee) –  Durham Region, ON18 September 2015
Showed great customer service by engaging the customers. Getting their interest in the product. Providing the customer with a sample. Prepared more samples and cleaned and sanitized the tables.
Pros
Able to try out the product during break periods
Great social interaction
Product Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 March 2015
The job requires you to only mainly work weekends. Meaning Saturday and Sunday the hours consist of 11-5. I enjoy working with new people because where I work I stay at that one specific location whereas new people with the same company come to my store and work with me every weekend. I love this job because its very interactive, I get to meet and have conversations with new customers every weekend.
great job for anyone who enjoys interaction with the public and get more insight into the making a manufacturing of alcohol products
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 March 2015
very easy setting up for demo's but in most cases some managers are not easily accessable to the person doing the demo's. Every day you meet so many different people , their likes and dislikes
Pros
learning the many choices of liquor and wine products
Cons
need for more hours
fun job
brand ambassador (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg mb.3 August 2015
i really loved worked here in launch because that was by super store company its really fun to work there because we communicate people like to meet new people hardest part was we have to convince customer to buy the products
great people and skills
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 March 2014
Working launch is not a very complicated job but, skills such as communication and organization are necessary. The main job is to provide samples of different products and promoting those products using key messages. Good teamwork skills are also a key aspect while working for Launch because you are constantly surrounded by people and other reps. Co-workers are easy going and fun to work with. One of the biggest challenges about the job is the fact that you are on your feet pretty much all day. One of the most enjoyable parts of the job is learning about so many new and different products as well as seeing/talking to all sorts of interesting people. You never get bored!
Pros
Fun co-workers
Cons
standing time
Young company full of innovative people
Product Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 February 2014
Sample products at Metro and Loblaws stores to create the best experience possible for customers
Engage and interact with customers to deliver key messages about the products and communicate their competitive advantages
Track customers responses and inventory levels to measure the effectiveness of promotional strategies
Pros
Independance, possibility to work directly with the customer
Cons
Commuting time is sometimes long
enjoy working with launch -not pleased with hrs.
Demo worker (Current Employee) –  PrinceAlbert, Sask4 September 2012
since work involved demo of different products, training was provided few days ahead on computer. Work day involved setting up,showing,promoting product and later cleaning up & survey sheet entered over computer. Was very challenging dealing with different products & people of various ages,cultures & personality.

Enjoyed demoing product & dealing with public.

Available for various shifts,but, not pleased with few hrs. assigned.
Pros
enjoy dealing with public
Cons
work schedules are usually given 1 week -3 days in advance
I enjoy demonstrating I like to work 2 days a week would like to try merchandising as I did that part time when I was younger working full time.
Lead Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 November 2013
Arrive 45 min .prior to activation to distribute & prepare all activations for the day.

This job is requires a lot of walking & at a fast pace to check on all activations in a large Super Store as quickly as possible

Management in the store are friendly, great people but have no time to assist so must be self sufficient.

Ambassadors are all friendly open people or they would not be doing this job..

Saying the same thing repeatedly to each & every customer

Meeting customers who over time think of you as a friend they can trust & giving suggestions on how to prepare or serve what you are sampling.
Cons
would like to work some week days & have some weekends off
Lax workplace, with minimum wage, with long periods of standing and handing out food.
Brand ambassador (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 October 2013
It was tiring and i'm starting to dislike it. I believe there's something more out there for me besides standing in a hairnet all day. I have more skills for something more. My co-workers were always taking off for walks, and doing whatever. I feel there's not enough discipline in my life.
Pros
No pro's
Cons
Saying hi to people and they don't say hi back.
Fun & Outgoing
In-store Demo Representative (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON23 May 2013
- Grocery store atmosphere
- Provides new food products to customers to samples
- Co-workers work as a team to provide the best insights on products
- Hardest part of the job would be getting customers to purchase item
- Most enjoyable part of the job is when customers willingly come and try the samples and ask info about product
Demo products for customers to try out
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 May 2014
-Start at home with printing out my instructions for the day, which tells what im demoing today, and what supplies, and products i will need to setup my demo/sample station.
-Arrive at work 15 minutes before my shift start so i can setup my cart, and get my supplies, and products ready for the customers so its ready for them to sample
-Handout coupons
-The demos and coupons help to encourage customers to buy product
-Keep track of how many people you offered a sample to during your shift day, how many samples you gave out,how many samples got wasted, how many coupons you gave out
-Start to clean up 20 minutes before your shift ends, and go pay for the products you sampled, and keep the receipt put it in a envelope and sent it to head office
-And, put cart away after finished cleaning up, and when you get home go on the launch website, and do your survey for the day
productive and fun workpace
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 March 2015
I enjoy working with the company because i get to communicate with people which strengthens my communication as well as my demonstrating skills. My co-workers are really nice and hardworking.
Pros
30 mins break
Cons
stand for too long
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 December 2014
I enjoy being apart of an excited and dynamic team.
With Launch, I have the opportunity to be my outgoing self.
Pros
I enjoy being apart of an excited and dynamic team.
Cons
I enjoy being apart of an excited and dynamic team.
fun
Brand Ambassador. (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 July 2015
its Is a fun job I just need something with more hours

I demoed products

I learned more about customer service

my boss and coworkers where great.
Decent for part time
Product Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON31 July 2012
Good part time job if you are able to stand for long hours and repeat the same key messages over and over again.
Pros
scheduled your own work
Cons
standing for long hours, not exciting
good part-time position for retired person
Retail Food Sampler (Current Employee) –  Fergus24 January 2014
good part-time position for retired person, meet a lot of people
got food safety certificate
Cons
stand for 5 hrs at a time
Good Part Time Job
Brand Ambassador For Zehrs and LCBO (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON3 April 2014
This is a good job for students and trying something new. However it is only weekends which can make it hard to live off of.
intereting
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  gatineau, qc31 May 2014
no day was like the preview.
I learned to speak to people.
very fun,
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
30 min