Provide overall on-site administrative and technical management on construction project site.
1. Complete project on time and on budget.
2. Communicate with trades effectively.
3. Responsible and authoritative for all site activities regarding the efficient and safe production for all aspects and phases of the assigned project.
1. 5 years plus experience as a Superintendent.
2. Must have Commercial experience.
3. Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction including but not limited to: materials, equipment, trade agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations, engineering, cost control, schedules, QA/QC and safety required