If you love web design and are looking for an opportunity to be part of Vancouver’s biggest Latin American organization, then this is your chance!
*Latincouver is a community organization that works through the generous contributions of its staff and members.
This is an unpaid position.*
- Assist in the development of www.latincouver.ca & www.expoplazalatina.ca, and administer content and multimedia elements.
- Work with other contributors of the website to update content and provide technical support when needed.
- Monitor entries & transactions done through online forms, and administer the corresponding databases.
- Analyze and report data through Google Analytics, and develop a SEO strategy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual – written and spoken English & Spanish, desired but not essential.
- Experience with Joomla & Graphic Design Software is an asset.
- No minimum hours per week required, work at your own pace as long as all requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Expand your professional contacts through Latincouver’s rich network.
- Gain valuable experience in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Be part of a fun and professional staff team.
- Receive a free Latincouver “Amigo Card”.
If you are interested in this position please apply through our careers website: