Laser Quest Employee Review

Working at the LQ
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Norridge, IL13 October 2013
I started working at LQ during my senior year of high school, two years later I'm still in the sam position I was in, except I'm making about 30 cents more an hour. I love working there, my coworkers are amazing and the customers aren't so bad. As far as management, its more of a touch and go sort of idea. I love the GM and the assistant managers. Customers can be real a-holes sometimes even when you're providing the best service you can. Very flexible hours and it works great with your schedule. The hardest part of the job is probably closing down the whole center at the end of the night. The most enjoyable part of the job is the bonus checks we receive quarterly.
Pros
Co-workers, Management, Bonus Checks, and Free Games!
Cons
Closing, customers (sometimes)

Other Laser Quest Employee Reviews

Amazing place.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 January 2018
I enjoyed working here a lot. To me it was more play then work, my co workers were great and I always looked forward abut going to work. The atmosphere was very relaxed and laid back.
Pros
Free Games
Cons
Managers played favorites
Fun Workplace
Crew (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON15 January 2018
I had a lot of fun working here. Co workers were all fun and enthusiastic, as well as management. Would recommend to anyone looking to make money and have some fun while doing it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Laser Quest. Our community is ready to answer.