Larsen & Toubro Employee Reviews

Productive work place
Custodi (Former Employee) –  Ont3 February 2016
Very respectful place workers work as a team. hardest part of the job was working around glass being able to move around without touching it.
Good place for engineers
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  hazira27 March 2013
Days are very hectic as you never get out of work. Its a good experience to have worked here. You learn lot of things, not only technical but inter-personals skills and self development skills too. People are very good, only bosses are sometimes harsh. They gave you full freedom to work but dare to make mistake, otherwise all the finger will be on you.
Pros
freedom of work and good environment
Cons
long house
Very productive workplace & co-workers were fun to be around.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB21 September 2012
My day would start by a quick coffee in the morning with the boss & co-workers and discuss the day. We would all be assigned certain parts of the building and told what had to be done. It included vaccuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping etc. The co-workers and myself got along great and we had a lot of respect for one another.The hardest part of my job was the long hours sometimes. The most enjoyable part was when we were constantly reminded of the great job we were doing.
Pros
lunch with the boss once a week
Cons
sometimes long hours