Larlyn Property Management Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Very enjoying work during a difficult corporate time.
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJune 24, 2016
I enjoyed my work very much as it required a lot of different duties in one day. I worked on reception, accounting receivable and payable, payroll and employee expenses. I prepared reports, invoices and correspondence for 5 property managers as well as the CFO.
However the company, quartered in London, Ontario was going through some large transitions and in the end the Ottawa office was closed.
This took a period of time to come to light and it was very difficult working with clients during the transition. I was expected to handle property management issues for which I was not qualified.
Our clients were very patient and understanding.
Pros
Enjoyed the variety of work
Cons
Corporate was not very communicative
worst company
Assistant Property Manager /Accounts Recievable (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 24, 2016
poor management , bad equipment overall a bad place to work.
This is truly the worst place i have ever worked , from lack of innovative to fix problem areas to cutting corners to save money .
Not a good experience
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 3, 2015
No benefits, no communication from management, most procedures were from another province, and they had no idea how operations run here in AB. Got out as soon as I could.
Pros
Pay decent
Cons
Terrible management
Stay away from Larlyn - Worse Company for treatment of employees
Office (Former Employee) –  BurlingtonOctober 29, 2012
Long hours, no pay reviews, no pay increases, Management gets you to go on personal errands, the worse bit of all you are treated with absolutely NO RESPECT!

Disgusting company is all I can say, do not make the same mistake I made stay away from this company, trust me everyone can do better than work for this establishment.
Pros
i wish i could say there are pro's but unfortunately there are not
Cons
long hours, poor pay and absoultely no respect for employees
Review for Larlyn
Leasing Agent/Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABAugust 30, 2013
This was a fantastic job for me. Management and co-workers were great. It came at a personal time in my life when i really needed it and it was what felt like a "family enviroment". I enjoyed the physical work at that time in my life and performed some tasks that were new to me and that i enjoyed. I had never worked in this type of business before so i got to learn some new things and add to my knowledge base and form some friendships that i still have today!
Management at the time needed review
Junior Accountant/Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  CalgaryNovember 6, 2014
Work loads were huge, management wasn't overly friendly in cooperating with personal needs or wants of staff.
Not a fun place to work!
Accounts Payable Administrator (Former Employee) –  London OntOctober 3, 2012
You were expected to give 80 hours a week and only get paid for 35..the work loads were crazy, not an nice place to work at all, they treat you like a number not a part of the team...the turn over is nutz!! stay away from Larlyn
Pros
worked with great people, via other offices..
Cons
your not a person to them you are just the bottom line #

2.4