Larlyn Property Management Employee Reviews

Enjoy working at the company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Ontario6 May 2017
I can say that I have enjoyed working with Larlyn. The company has an excellent training and education program which has allowed me to pursue my designation without having to pay for it. I have found management at all levels more than willing to assist when it comes to dealing with issues or providing assistance. There are definite advancement opportunities as the company continues to grow. I have found everyone I worked more than willing to pitch in and assist when required.
Pros
Flexibility, Communication, Coworkers, Support
Cons
Customer Demands
Stay away
Accountant (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 April 2017
Not worth pursuing if you value work-life balance. Focused on the bottom line , nothing else matters. Huge turnover in all departments and not because they are growing. Employees definitely not the greatest asset. Changes all the time, no consistency in management or organizational structure. Just stay away.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, poor pay, no work-life balance
Owner claims "EVERYONE is replaceable"
Accounts Payable Administrator (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 February 2017
I worked at Larlyn for 2.5 years. I started at a temporary rate being told that I would get a raise after 3 months. I never got a raise the entire time I worked there even though I was promised a raise many times.
As people left the company they were not being replaced instead their work load was dumped on everyone else. Trying to let management know how overwhelmed everyone one was get us no where.
Pros
Great Co-workers
Cons
Too much expected of each employee
Low Pay, Over worked
Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 June 2016
Low Pay, Over worked.
People are great, Pay is very bad. No room for advancements. Does't matter how many years of experience, you will never be given a promotion.
Pros
Great place for experience. That's it
Cons
low pay, over worked, poor management
Very enjoying work during a difficult corporate time.
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 June 2016
I enjoyed my work very much as it required a lot of different duties in one day. I worked on reception, accounting receivable and payable, payroll and employee expenses. I prepared reports, invoices and correspondence for 5 property managers as well as the CFO.
However the company, quartered in London, Ontario was going through some large transitions and in the end the Ottawa office was closed.
This took a period of time to come to light and it was very difficult working with clients during the transition. I was expected to handle property management issues for which I was not qualified.
Our clients were very patient and understanding.
Pros
Enjoyed the variety of work
Cons
Corporate was not very communicative
worst company
Assistant Property Manager /Accounts Recievable (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 May 2016
poor management , bad equipment overall a bad place to work.
This is truly the worst place i have ever worked , from lack of innovative to fix problem areas to cutting corners to save money .
Not a good experience
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 May 2015
No benefits, no communication from management, most procedures were from another province, and they had no idea how operations run here in AB. Got out as soon as I could.
Pros
Pay decent
Cons
Terrible management
Management at the time needed review
Junior Accountant/Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary6 November 2014
Work loads were huge, management wasn't overly friendly in cooperating with personal needs or wants of staff.
Review for Larlyn
Leasing Agent/Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 August 2013
This was a fantastic job for me. Management and co-workers were great. It came at a personal time in my life when i really needed it and it was what felt like a "family enviroment". I enjoyed the physical work at that time in my life and performed some tasks that were new to me and that i enjoyed. I had never worked in this type of business before so i got to learn some new things and add to my knowledge base and form some friendships that i still have today!
Stay away from Larlyn - Worse Company for treatment of employees
Office (Former Employee) –  Burlington29 October 2012
Long hours, no pay reviews, no pay increases, Management gets you to go on personal errands, the worse bit of all you are treated with absolutely NO RESPECT!

Disgusting company is all I can say, do not make the same mistake I made stay away from this company, trust me everyone can do better than work for this establishment.
Pros
i wish i could say there are pro's but unfortunately there are not
Cons
long hours, poor pay and absoultely no respect for employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Larlyn Property Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1