ALL POSITIONS- Store Manager, Asst. Store Manager, Full-time/Part-time Sales, Computer Technicians
Calgary-based Laptop Depot is Western Canada's leading specialty retailer of mobile devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones that allow people to connect to the web and others is the fastest adopted technology ever!
As a fast, energetic and driven company with the mission to be North America’s destination location for these devices, at Laptop Depot we believe in making these devices accessible to all, by providing great prices along with exceptional service. Throughout Laptop Depot's history, the company has maintained the tradition of making life easy for customers and employees.
Laptop Depot also brings Canadian consumers a new and unique shopping experience that focuses on interactivity and no-pressure browsing, offering an extensive selection of affordable, easy-to-use computer technology products that improve people's time and life styles.
Employer: Laptop Depot franchisee
Job Type: Full Time/Part Time
Start Date: Immediately
- Selling products, services and solutions by building strong relationships and getting to know your customers and their meeting their needs
- Help customers make informed decisions regarding their purchases
- Drive sales and profits
- Constantly self-train, research and stay on top of new gadgets, products and trends in the electronic industry
- Attends and participate in all required trainings and meetings
- Assist store management and ownership in meeting store goals and achieving sales targets
- Superior customer relation skills
- Ability to multitask and possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum 6 months of retail sales experience
Approximate Hours per Week: 20-40
Only well qualified candidates will be contacted.