Founded in 1999, Laporte Consultants is an engineering firm specialised in process, building and utilities. With more than 200 employees, Laporte provides a complete range of professional services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnological and Food & Beverage industries. The company is experiencing significant growth (over 20% on average for the past four years) and operates in Canada, the United States and Europe. The head office is based in Montreal. For more information, visit our website: www.laporteconsultants.com.
Laporte Consultants is looking to fill the following position in its Toronto office:
You will manage all aspects of projects for our clients in the Pharmaceutical and Food industries including:
- Analyze the client’s project requirement to determine the optimal process design solution;
- Develop and implement complex process designs;
- Interface with client stakeholder;
- Write technical specifications;
- Evaluate and select equipment technologies and suppliers;
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams;
- Supervise equipment installation, start-up and qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a relevant field;
- Related engineering degree;
- Member of PEO an asset;
- Knowledge in consulting engineering an asset;
- Mobility (frequent trips to the customers ‘place of business).
- Excellent communication skills;
- Pursuit of excellence;
- Strong ability to work in a team environment;
- Sense of organization and discipline.
Laporte offers a competitive salary and benefits and an environment that promotes accountability and professional growth.
If you would like to join our team, please send your resume and indicate the following reference: (Process.Eng.09-13).
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.