Laporte is Canada’s largest plant engineering company specialized in the food & beverage, biotechnological, and pharmaceutical industries. Our firm provides a wide array of services in manufacturing processes, clean utilities, mechanical and electrical building utilities, automation, filling and packaging, regulatory compliance fields, and project management. Over the years, Laporte has rendered services in North America, Europe, Africa and Asia establishing a long-term relationship with local and international companies: Agropur, Coca-Cola, General Mills, GlaxoSmithKline, GreenCross, Kraft Heinz, Molson Coors, Sandoz, Sanofi, etc.
With offices throughout Canada, the USA and France, the company can now count on the experience and expertise of close to 300 employees. This dynamic team works in a stimulating and flexible environment which promotes professional growth while encouraging healthy work-life balance.
Working at Laporte means:
- Working for the largest Pharmaceutical and Food and Beverage plant engineering firm in Canada;
- Evolving in a company recognized by the Quebec government through the award “prix reconnaissance travail-famille 2016” for companies with more than 50 employees;
- Enjoying a competitive salary
- Having social benefits such as collective insurance (life insurance, etc.), a flexible schedule, 4 weeks of annual paid vacation, and social activities;
- Participating in technically-challenging mandates across the country and abroad;
- Taking on a series of challenges in a business where emphasis is put on the quality of services within a structure that supports engineering excellence.
For more details check laporteconsultants.com – less