The Lanyard Group of Companies is recruiting a commercial mortgage account manager responsible for commercial mortgages in the rapidly growing economies of Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. The position is based in Vancouver, B.C.
The Lanyard Group of Companies was founded in 1999 and is an established and highly regarded non-institutional mortgage lender. Our business focuses on short term financings underwritten based on the asset value of the underlying properties (aka equity lending).
- You have 2+ years of experience at a bank or a credit union, or relevant experience drawing from a background in commercial mortgage banking or brokerage
- You are tired of rigid lending and underwriting criteria
- You want more control over your deals
- You want to contribute more throughout the deal life cycle
- You want to work in a small team of high performers
- You enjoy socializing with other professionals
- You are good at building and maintaining social networks
- You are comfortable analyzing commercial real estate values
- You are ready to take the next step in your career
- You are financially motivated
- Work directly with industry veterans – providing you a huge learning opportunity
- Travel to Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba
- Entertain mortgage brokers at bars, sporting events, etc.
- Experienced support staff
- Represent the company at industry trade shows and events
- See the impact of your work on the company’s growth
- See your ideas implemented in a workplace that welcomes change
- Responsible for your own loan portfolio
- Office with a mountain view
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Performance bonuses based on your work (not on an obscure metric, or stock value)
It would be an asset if you have:
- Your BC or AB mortgage broker’s license (as you will ultimately need this)
- A business network in Alberta, Manitoba, and/or Saskatchewan
Indeed - 7 months ago
Lanyard Financial Corporation has been involved in mortgage secured lending since 1999. The principal focus of the lending business consists...