IT Recruiter - Contract Positions - North York
Lannick Technology - Toronto, Canada Area
About the Opportunity
The IT Recruiter builds new networks, maintains candidate relationships and represents top talent for current and future contract positions sourced by the company’s client services team. Associates, Recruitment Services have access to the best information technology talent in the industry, the ability to present that talent to the appropriate client, and utilize strong relationship building skills to find the best fit. More about the opportunity:
- Interviews and screens candidates on key criteria in order to successfully match candidates personalities and qualifications to specific positions and client company culture
- Gathers and probes for all pertinent information in order to successfully match consultant personalities and qualifications to specific positions and client company environments
- Is a competitive self-starter and will communicate effectively with prospects, candidates and clients to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Develops and maintains information technology industry knowledge and expertise to ensure you provide candidates with solid guidance and timely solutions to their career goals
- Possesses excellent time management skills required to meet daily and weekly metrics
- Communicates effectively with sales, recruitment, research and administrative teams and manage the entire placement cycle
- Brings a positive attitude, motivation and competitive edge to compliment a top preforming team
You are an articulate, self-motivated, competitive team player with a track record of high performance accompanied by:
- Prior recruitment experience and exposure to IT (preferred but not required).
- Strong relationship building, coordinating and organization skills as you manage the placement life cycle.
- Previous sales experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- IT working experience or education is preferred
- A minimum of post-secondary education in Information Technology or Business Administration.
Founded in 1985, the Lannick Group of Companies has grown into the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Lannick Group includes Lannick Finance & Accounting, which recruits finance and accounting professionals for mid- to senior-level permanent and contract roles; Pro Count Staffing, which places junior- to intermediate-level finance and accounting professionals in temporary and permanent roles; and Lannick Technology, which specializes in providing technology professionals at all levels and roles on a contract, contract-to-hire and permanent basis. Lannick Group has five times been named one of Canada's Best Workplaces by the Great Places to Work Institute. Learn more at www.lannickgroup.com.
Posted: June 4, 2013
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Functions: Information Technology
Industries: Information Technology and Services
Compensation: Salary + Commission