Lannick Group Employee Reviews

Not Professional (Former employee)
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 July 2017
Unrealistic expectation, you will receive phone calls from Lannick Group but then you will be waiting, not promising anything. They will post their ads just to have you sign or register with Lannick Group. Best to ask question first about the posting.
Cons
lack of confident, postings are false
Slave wages
Actuary (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 February 2016
Apply if you don't value yourself and are willing to put in long hours, work weekends and get underpaid, over worked and be completely unrecognized
Pros
Experience
Cons
Pay
22 February 2016

This review misrepresents Lannick’s performance-driven culture. The majority of our staff are long-tenured employees who benefit from one of the industry’s most competitive compensation plans. With good time management and organization skills, it is entirely possible to meet and exceed sales targets within the workday; we do not expect our employees to work over the weekend. Lastly, our employees are also rewarded through quarterly and annual recognition programs. We take great pride in our staff and are proud of our high retention rates.

We encourage people to contact us at hire@lannickgroup.com regarding anticipatory earnings for any of our positions.

It usually was a busy day but they liked to keep it fun also.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 October 2015
When I worked for Lannick Group of Compnies i was a data clerk, and it was a great company, good benefits, great co-works, and most importantly the work vibe always made you want to come to work because of the great management.
Pros
Free lunch on Friday+ casual fridays
Cons
Sometimes work on weekends
22 February 2016

We're glad you had such a great experience. Thank you for your review!

Not for the faint of heart.
Client Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto7 October 2015
High turnover, unrealistic expectations, and lack of training. Full of alpha personalities so if you don't like that, this is not the place for you. It's really sink or swim.
Cons
No training
22 February 2016

This review provides misleading information so please allow me to provide a far more realistic perspective. Lannick offers an extensive training program for all new employees and we require all managers to regularly check-in with their team. While we do operate using a performance-driven model, our sales targets are achievable and are regularly met by the majority of our teams. We are proud to have high levels of employee retention (well above industry standards); those who are committed to Lannick's vision are extremely successful and are rewarded on a quarterly basis above and beyond their base compensation and variable pay.

Learn more at www.lannickgroup.com/hiring.

Recruitment Coordinator Intern (Full Time) (Current Employee) –  Toronto Ontario 7 May 2013
very good Overall rating

Very Good Work / Life Balance
Productive and diverse environment
Sales Support/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 October 2012
-Business hours 8:30am to 5:30pm
-Learned about accounting and finance, the industry what it's all about.
-Great management, everyone treated everyone at the same level.
-Best part of the job was dealing with new people every day, interacting with new clients.
Hardest part would be sometimes, people who are rude on the phone.
Pros
social gatherings- every thursday nights
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lannick Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Lannick Group Reviews by Location