We are a leading language school and we are seeking an energetic & enthusiastic person to join our team. We are a company that provides immersion program to local and international students,
The main duties are:
- Greeting potential and existing students;
- Explaining and detailing the benefits of each program;
- Offering quotes and estimates on course tuition and other fees;
- Receiving and invoicing payments for tuition fees;
- Communicating with other institutions and agents to seek out prospective students
- Working with overseas marketing teams to promote courses and programs.
- Maintaining record of enrollment.
Be fully bilingual, write perfectly in English and Spanish as many prospective students are Spanish speaking
Be organized, detail oriented
Have project management skills
Have mac skills
Have strong verbal skills
Be authorized to work in Canada