A unique and progressive workforce accommodation and catering company is looking for a business development associate and junior project estimator to join their team.
This rewarding position is ideal for an energetic and ambitious team player looking to create exciting new opportunities. This individual must be organized and professional, have excellent interpersonal skills and be eager to achieve.
This full-time position is based in Squamish and will require some travel. Applicant should have reliable transportation and be available for short business trips and site inspections.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Developing an effective understanding of our products and services.
- Generating new sales leads and business opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships.
- Proposal preparation and presentation.
- Project estimating and budget development.
- Negotiating contracts and coordinating projects.
- Communicating with project managers and site personnel to review job details and project goals, to meet and exceed client expectations
- Knowledgeable and comfortable in a construction or remote project environment.
- Attending industry conferences to network, acquire industry knowledge, build new leads and maintain current client relationships
- Preparing purchase orders and organizing documentation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Post secondary education in business management, marketing management, project management or similar studies.
If you think you have the knowledge, skills and experience to successfully meet these requirements, please submit your resume and cover letter as a PDf or Microsoft Word attachment.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will receive a response. Thank you very much for your interest in this position.