Job Purpose & Description
We are a landscaping firm seeking an experienced full time Administrative Assistant / Accounting Assistant. The ideal candidate possesses excellent knowledge of small business practices, manages day-to-day operations of the office, and supports the work of management and other staff.
- Answer phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner;
- Reply to general information requests;
- Process and organize files and mails;
- Photocopy, print and fax various documents;
- Manage web contents;
- Order and maintain stationery and office supplies;
- Ensure office is kept clean and organized.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable, data entry and Payroll;
- Responsible for invoices, budget, bills and follow up on payments;
- Responsible for tax services;
- And other accounting and administrative duties as required.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping, billing and accounting practices;
- Outstanding computer skills in a variety of software including QuickBooks and MS Office;
- Knowledge of office practices, administration and customer service skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in using office equipment;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with other staff, clients and suppliers;
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, please send your resume and cover letter. This is a full time position with a competitive salary. We thank you for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.