We are a Toronto-based landscape design, construction and maintenance company located in the Eglinton and Laird area.
We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper and office administrator who has the initiative to take charge. We are particularly interested in those who have the desire and skill to implement new ideas and better ways of doing things.
The preferred candidate will have:
- extensive bookkeeping experience and proficiency in Quickbooks;
- proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point;
- a professional attitude and willingness to assume a variety of duties;
- excellent time management skills and the ability to oversee a diverse set of tasks;
- excellent verbal, written and listening skills in English;
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with fellow employees.
- receivables and payables;
- monthly reconciliations;
- required governmental filings;
- monthly statements;
- year-end documentation for accountants.
- office organization;
- managing office supplies and business information systems;
- manage our communications systems (phone, cell phones, courier, email, etc);
We offer benefits and a very competitive salary.