Lands' End Inc Employee Reviews

Think again people
Orderfiller/ Processor (Former Employee) –  Reedsburg, WI1 October 2016
I worked there for 10 years. Couldn't take it anymore. Worked in Reedsburg DC in Orderfilling, I loved my job, but leads and bosses are horrible. Favorites are a big thing, I refused to be a brown nose. Caught my lead red handed talking about me behind my back to another employee who happened to be a good friend. Coworkers are good, friendly people but don't bust your butt in this place, they use people, they lie and family does not come first. Be prepared to work in a place where you never know how many hours getting even if your full time. Many weeks I would only get 30 hours and I was full time. Haven't had a bonus in 6 years, no pay raise, no cost of living raise. Bottom line, don't work here.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Leads, pay, and management attitudes.
It's okay
Shop Manager / Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Portland, OR1 November 2016
I got bored a lot here! I needed more work for myself. The company is shifting a lot but it looks like it will stay afloat. Favorite part of the job was being able to develop a team that worked for me. The biggest key to success here is organization and initiative. Hardest part of the job was working with sears backroom teams to ensure product was floor ready.
Nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WI2 October 2016
Typical work day would consist of taking orders from all over the country. Management was great and very supportive. Worked with different people almost everyday because we could sit at any desk which was nice because then we could meet new . Best part of the job was helping people find what they are looking for. I liked helping them shop
Fun people to work with.
Embroidery Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Dodgeville, WI3 November 2016
Working part time at Lands' End is unpredictable. Even though there was a weekly schedule that didn't mean you were going to receive all of the hours that were scheduled for you. Very little room for advancement as far as I saw. The people I worked with were friendly and fun to work with.
A very stressful job 8 weeks of training but had fun while learning
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WI18 August 2016
Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.

Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits, and arrange for billing.
Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
Pros
Vacation right away and very fun place to work
Cons
Temporary job
regular customer service call center
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WI6 January 2017
I did not really like this job. If you dont mind sitting in a cubical and calling people or receiving calls all day then this is the job for you. This is a good job for people who need to work part time or college kids who need to make some money.
Excellent Workplace
Customer Service Representative/Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WI29 July 2016
A day at work would be answer phone and helping customers with problem with there account for Shop your way.. I learned to keep calm even if the customers are upset and that I'm the one that is sometime on the other end of call like this and want to make sure that I treat them how I would want to be treated. Management here was wonderful they where also care about the individual and respect you. The hardest part of the job is talking call after call to make sure that you get all the calls you need in a day. Enjoy working with customers and helping them fix there accounts.
Pros
Family Orientated Company
Cons
NONE
Lands End
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA4 January 2017
The clothing are awesome and the discounts are real good too. The pay and the hours are really bad but overall it was an alright job. The supervisor kept calling me by the wrong name.
Pros
The clothing discounts are nice
Cons
the pay and scheduling are not so good.
friendly
orderfilling (Former Employee) –  Dodgeville, WI11 August 2016
I liked working there because it was a on your own kind of thing, I was able to get my tickets and go at my own pace, there was many different orders to do everyday so it never got boring, and really loved that we got to move around instead of sitting because i'm more of an active worker, id rather be moving around all the time
Pros
Got to do it at own speed
Cons
sometimes i didnt get very many hours
very great work atmostpher
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Reedsburg, WI6 September 2016
you go in to work and feel at home .managers always try to perfect new employees, train them and encourage them to be better.co-workers were amazing and the weekly bonuses for best sales person also helped us to always do better .
Pros
free lunch and coffee with 50% discount on products
Cons
health care
fair to staff
Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WI1 January 2017
Lands End gave equal treatment to staff across the board.They helped the staff with concerns and to try to fix attendance concerns. They give many options of attendance alternatives before being written up when running short on hours.
Fast paced, fun, and productive
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Reedsburg, WI30 September 2016
Productive, friendly, and very interactive work place. Thoroughly enjoyed working there. Worked with a variety of people in several different jobs. Job sharing required if you are full time.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Do not always get enough hours
Great, flexible job!
Customer Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Reedsburg, WI19 December 2016
Lands End is a great job for anyone who needs a part time job. It's easy, not stressful and fun. Most people who call are very nice and to the point. The training is excellent as well
Pros
Pay, flexible scheduling
Has a good history
Sales Leader (Shop Manager) (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VA29 June 2016
The motto of Lands' End is simply, "take care of the customer, take care of the employee, and the rest will take care of itself". They definitely put a major focus on the customer and great customer service. The one on one interactions are critical. On the downside, the company needs to listen to their shop leaders and employees a little more.
Pros
Employee discount, customer interactions
Cons
Hours are very low, starting pay rate is hard to compete with other businesses
Friendly place to work
Customer Service Representative SYWR (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WI4 December 2016
The work is great and the people are very friendly, it is a great place to acquire knowledge of computer and customer service skills.
Pros
discounts
Cons
early release and only temporary positions
Strong company with a history/heritage that spans 54 years
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Dodgeville, WI21 December 2016
Great company to work for...Teams in Dodgeville and around the US exemplify the mantra - Take of the customer and employees and everything else will take care of itself."
productive
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Reedsburg, WI19 November 2016
very great and standard system of marketing and customer service specialist. very easy system and easy to work with. We had a very good routine and had to follow a traditional way .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
surprisingly big
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Dodgeville, WI13 October 2016
not too many people know of lands end. they barely have any stores but they have 3 big campuses. They pay fairly well for the area compared to the other companies.
Pros
ammenities
Cons
breaks are extremely small
Its Good
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Reedsburg, WI2 January 2017
The company is a great employer. This job is a great paying job with high starting wages. All of the people are friendly and great to work with. I will truly miss the company.
Technical Administrator
SR. TECHNICAL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  WI6 September 2016
The staff is very helpful and willing to assist with anything. The overall environment is inviting. The environment is relative to the industry and provides a unique experience for any IT person.