LANDS' END INC

LANDS' END INC Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent Management and great opportunity for growth
Customer Service/ Trainer/ Resource (Current Employee), Reedsburg, WIAugust 1, 2014
Pros: flexibility and opportunities, great management
Cons: few paid benefits and poor health insurance
This job allowed me to learn so many different positions within the larger customer service role. I learned to lead others and manage people. I was a part of the quality team. Most important to me was the opportunity to be a trainer, which is a role I discovered that I am very good at and LOVE doing. So, I was very happy at Lands' End.
Sr. Project Manager with 24 years of experience in multiple roles, 14+ years of IT experience with Delivery Management of SAP & Non SAP Applications
Account Manager (Current Employee), DodgevilleJuly 29, 2014
Pros: gained knowledge on retail & merchndizing business, gained knowledge on non sap applications like hybris, net.commerce, demandware, salesforce etc...
Cons: minimum scope of growth because of oldies in the company
Perform onshore/offshore co-ordination role
Augment IT team on their strategy and roadmap
Identify and propose application modernization wherever applicable
Help on Project/Support needs
Play Business Analyst Role
Perform/suggest changes in existing application to increase the operational efficiency
Consult with other technical and managerial staff – more... to identify problems and suggest changes
Leverage CSC’s capabilities and competencies to LE’s current and future needs
Acts as coach and advisor to projects, accounts and management concerning project management and delivery excellence
processes and requirements
Ensures consistency across the organization
Define and manages product assurance reviews and audits to ensure consistent company practices and procedures and to
provide constructive feedback
Define and continuously improves common service processes and procedures to support quality customer service
Manages the aligning and integrating of common processes and procedures to ensure common procedures for services in
the organization
Creates and implements changes to enhance processes and procedures
Ensures that service polices, processes and procedures provide a consistent approach to service delivery and are
communicated and observed
Define and coordinates requirements for new account transitions and transformations to ensure that proper guidelines are
Advises management for policy discussions and implementation of strategies for the organization to ensure that practices for
various areas are addressed
Support process improvement initiatives through understanding and application of core business processes – less
Lands' End was a good place to work
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee), Nanuet, NYJuly 29, 2014
Pros: i was able to run my business without interference
Cons: inside a sears store
Lands' End was a good place to work. The product was good quality, but the return policy was too liberal. The visual direction was excellent; however, the product was never shipped on time, making it challenging to meet deadlines. When the visual and the business were in sync, it was a fun, fast paced and gratifying place to work. The toughest part – more... of working on the retail stores side of Lands' End was dealing with the Sears partners in the business. – less
An enjoyable place to work
Call center sales representative (Current Employee), Stevens Point, WIJuly 29, 2014
Lands End has a very good productive environment and management is reachable at anytime. My typical day is answering calls, which has helped me to learn more about there products and how to move around their programs. The hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult clients. The most enjoyable would be learning new things.
Friendly and warm company culture, never felt afraid to ask questions
Menswear Merchandising Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Oakham, Rutland, EnglandJuly 21, 2014
Mondays required that the last weeks top 10 products sold should be displayed clearly and neatly so that the Junior Merchandisers have a visual representation to discuss in the weekly trade meeting. To be honest there wasn't necessarily a 'typical' daily routine, one day I could be co-ordinating systems to ensure that the right samples were ordered – more... in the right colours and sizes, the next I would be helping to prepare merchandise for executive meetings.

The most enjoyable part of my work was my colleagues, I always felt supported and this enable me to flourish and learn a lot about the job and myself. Being such a close team meant there was great respect amongst co-workers and towards my manager. – less
Amazing
Shop Manager (Current Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: great company, great pay, great people, great product, and fun atmosphere
Cons: located in a sears store
Perfect job! Great company to work for, fun duties. Great customer interaction, great product, and experience. Discount, integrity, and building relationships with co-workers and customers.
great to work for while under original ownership
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Reedsburg, WIJuly 1, 2014
Pros: discounts, pay
Cons: sale of company
The company had excellent benefits while under the original ownership. The people were always good to work with, even though there were several hundred, you always new you could count on someone to aid you if needed.
Working there
Packer (Former Employee), Oakham, ENGJune 26, 2014
Working there was great enjoyed it alot.
Always managing to get the work done by the end of the day.
Everyone was nice and helpful there
Clean, positive, comfortable environment
Rewards Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Stevens Point, WIMay 20, 2014
Lands' End offers flexible hours, great pay, employee benefits, vending, full gym and a comfortable work environment.
Great Corporate Culture
Visual Merchandising Manager (Current Employee), Redmond, WAMay 18, 2014
With the seperation of Sears & Lands' End the corporate culture for Lands' End has begun to emerge. Lands' End Corporate Culture is beginning to take effect in Lands' End Shop located in Sears stores, creating a better working environment for their sales associates.
My Job Responsibilities
Department Manager (Current Employee), Scranton, PAMay 5, 2014
I am responsible for all visual floor~sets, talent recuriting, training, weekly schedules, and payroll management, receiving of all new product, price changes, meeting projected sales goals, and delivering excellent customer service as we are a strong selling culture.
Good company to work for
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Dodgeville, WIApril 30, 2014
Was able to work in my area on my own schedule. Had good wages and benefits at the time
Great People Great Company
GROUP CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF THE GLOBAL BRAND (Current Employee), Dodgeville, WIMarch 27, 2014
Lands' End has been a wonderful experience for me. 50 years of quality customers and products.
I enjoyed working at Lands' End because of the work environment and culture. Customer service was important to both internal and external customer.
Senior Technical Support ANalyst (Former Employee), Dodgeville, WIMarch 24, 2014
Pros: close to home, learned every day
Answered support questions about software distributions. Updated project plans as needed. I worked closely with end user and other I.S. staff to provide support and requests for software requests.
Company that takes care of you
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Blasdell, NYMarch 12, 2014
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: not good pay
You constantly have something to do
I learned how to work with all different types of people
The management is amazing
Co-workers create an outstanding team
The company has fantastic values
Working with the customers is my favorite
Open enviornment that is engaging and fun
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: not a public entity yet
A typical day is bright and refreshing. I have learned how to manage employees by leading by example. Management is open to advancement both personal and professional. The hardest part of my job is leaving. The most enjoyable part of my job is engaging the clients.
Good Place to work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Reedsburg, WIJanuary 22, 2014
Good place to work, co-work are amazing.
The hour are Felix (hours aren't that bad)
Great Company
Customer Service (Current Employee), Stevens Point, WIJanuary 21, 2014
Customer service isn't always fun, but Lands' End treats their employees very well. Not able to have full time, to some that may be good, to some not.
Wonderful place to work
Monogramming (Former Employee), Reedsburg, WIJanuary 19, 2014
I would go to work and start sewing names and initials on fabric that people want them on.
Fun workplace with friendly employees
Trimmer (Former Employee), Plover, WIJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: friendly employees, awesome breakroom, flexible hours.
I learned how to multi-task and how to get things done within a period of time that is asked. I worked with such nice and caring people who were very helpful in every way. I don't think there was any hard parts of the job that I struggled with. I enjoyed the people and the atmosphere the most! So positive which made me do a good job every time I worked.

1 2 3 4