Landmark Inn

Landmark Inn Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Decent workplace
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Pikeville, KYSeptember 26, 2014
Typical day consists of: Guest services, check in's, check out's, supervision of housekeeping, audit, room reservations etc.
Long Works Days - Enjoyed Co-Workers and hotel Guest
General Manager (Former Employee), Somerset, KYMay 7, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: long work days during peak season
Very rewarding, met some great people during my work at Landmark Inn. Great Place.... Great Management!
A Place for everyone!
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Marquette, MIJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: great people/ benefits/ time off
Cons: paying for uniforms
Everyday you come into happy employees, guests and management. This was an easy job that allowed you to do things in a routine that made it easier for the worker.
Management was easy to confront if any issues were to come up.
good people to work for
Head Housekeeper (Former Employee), Fort Irwin, CADecember 3, 2013
I loved working for them. they worked with my schedule and were very positive people.
Enjoyable work place
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Savannah, GANovember 4, 2013
Pros: free breakfast
Cons: lil hours
Was to clock in get my broad and stock my cart and start on my rooms.What I learned was to to get along with others the build was clean and nice rooms co-workers was all great to be round hardest part was getting the mirrors clean the enjoyable part was everybody got along and enjoy having get together's as one group.
hard
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Fort Irwin, CAMarch 28, 2013
pushing cleaning carts up and down, then cleaning a room after someone has trashed it makes you want to quit.
Productive Workplace
Hostess (Current Employee), Marquette, MIOctober 17, 2012
Pros: everyone is up beat with great attitudes that help make work enjoyable
Cons: how overwhelmingly busy we can get sometimes.
All of the employees at the Landmark Inn are a team. We work together to make sure there is 100% customer satisfaction. We all have a great attitude and get along with everybody. I love talking with the customers and getting to know so many people from all over the world.
Didn't seem like a real business
Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Corbin, KyOctober 7, 2012
The view to the company at this place was not good. It was like it was all a joke, and as if this place wasn't there for anything but to sit around as if you were at home. No one treated their job seriously. And no one put the customers first.
Easy Job
Night Auditor/Guest Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Bragg, NCSeptember 25, 2012
Pros: good pay and had 401 k
Cons: not able to move up
Normal basic duties with hotel front desk, handle customers check in and out, complaints, customer service, fire alarms went off very easy, but overall good experience. They couldn't keep good General Managers that kept their personal lives at home. If it wasn't for the General Manager at the time I probably wouldn't of left and I heard she is now gone. – more... So I know others who still work there have been there since they open in 2001. Good stuff. – less