Landmark Home Solutions is looking for an ambitious, dedicated, experienced call centre supervisor to take ownership of the Evening shift (1PM to 9PM) with rotating Saturday shifts.
- Minimum two (2) years proven call centre experience in a leadership role.
- Prior experience managing a team of no less than 10 staff at any time.
- Microsoft Office Suites (specifically Excel) plus email and web.
- Can demonstrate knowledge of the Employment Standards Act and basic HR functions.
- Able to coach, develop and lead a team of outbound sales agents.
Preferred: /Nice To Have:
- Experience with running a large team of 30+ call centre agents at any time.
- Proven sales experience.
- Prior experience in workforce management or predictive dialer operations.
Only applicants who shall be interview will be contact. No agencies or third-party recruiters. Deadline: January 4th, 2013.
Landmark Home Solutions is a province wide leader in Canadian made, energy saving products for your home. A family owned and operated...