Landmark Group

Landmark Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fast working enverment
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 1, 2014
Pros: worked alone for part of the day
Cons: travel time to and from work recently got a little far
On a daily routine I would start my day off by getting the truck driver's hooked up to there loads and out of the yard. Then I would pull out any complete trailers. I would make sure the interior walls were ready to go on the trailers, I would also do a little bit of cleaning up the yard and helping anyone who needed help.
Excellent Empolyer
INSURANCE BROKER (Former Employee), St. Albert, ABOctober 16, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: no benefts
Great work Culture!

Small office with excellent manger and staff.
every day is the same
Counter checker (Former Employee), philippinesMay 26, 2014
its a good start,for those first time worker,salary is good for a single person ,for 6 months your doing the same thing, theirs no growth.
Excellent place to work with a great oppurtunity given to one and all for individual growth, a fun & enjoyable place to work
Shop Manager & Territory Trainer (Current Employee), Alrai, KuwaitDecember 10, 2013
Pros: free company transport, overtime, incentive schemes, medical reimbursement, 2 months leave salary with airfare through & fro, car loans, family visa expenses, end of service indemnity etc
Cons: long working hours etc
Its fun to work in landmark group where each day is a learning experience, one is empowered to take decisions & responsibilities, leading to accelerated growth.

Lots of challenges are thrown at you,proper coaching & mentoring is done to acheive the challenges.

Timelines are given for new store openings, reuting in better time management.

We are a multilingual company with co workers from 15 countries working with us.It feels great with all working in harmony & learninig from each other.
Their ad says overtime paid however it's a lie
Field carpenter (Former Employee), EdmontonNovember 27, 2013
Pros: warm place to work if you work in the pre fab shop
Cons: they lie about the paid overtime, it's banked straight time, field workers are pushy jerks, upper management is strange and new age, out of touch with real workers
These guys have great advertisements saying they pay overtime, great career etc. and they will keep saying that even through the orientation. Once you get into the field however the workers will explain to you that was how that was a year ago, and now they bank all your overtime, and when your foreman decides to have a holiday you are forced to take it when he decides. Then they try to force you to do overtime for straight time and work 12-15 hour days. The foreman I had wanted me to sheath a whole roof of a house including all of the gables, hips and valleys in less that two hours. When I asked for directions to the site he got aggravated and made sure he drove really fast so I couldn't keep up. He also complained when I was neatly wrapping up cords and hoses and said I was wasting time, just throw it all in the van. When I got to the wrong but duplicate address he called me and yelled at me so I just drove home. They called and had me come in to listen to their strange new age upper management people who begged me to work in the shop prefabricating floors. I agreed to give it another shot, even though it was a little different than the type of framing I'm used to doing. 2 hours into it my new work partner was being a jerk so I once again went home for good and never looked back. They use metric in the shop and imperial in the field so everything's always screwed up. I would not work for these guys ever again nor would I recommend this job for any experienced worker they will just treat you like an idiot. If you are a beginner this is probably a good start for you.
would not recommend
Construction Site Manager (Current Employee), Edmonton, AbJuly 19, 2013
The work load is over whelming most of the time with little to no help from the office.
Team members with in my department are great to work with.
Too many people looking after themselves and not the customers or there employees
good company events
former employee (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 25, 2013
Cons: no job security
people are sitting there for years and do not want to advance in their career or make any changes and do not like anybody who try to do so, it is like a swamp.
Environnement stimulant
Directrice (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: possibilité de développement personnel
Cons: ne convient pas à mes aspirations
Un endroit de choix pour le développement personnel
arrivée à 9h30, rapport, établir le plan de match de la journée

About Landmark Group

Landmark Group is a retail chain multinational conglomerate based in Mumbai, India and Dubai, UAE headed by Micky Jagtiani,who – Read more