LandSpur Energy Services, a leader in oilfield construction, is currently hiring Welders for project work throughout Alberta.
The ideal Candidate possesses the following skills:
- Operating safety working equipment and applying safety practice at work while performing his/her duties;
- Welding spare parts in various directions: flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead, etc.;
- Igniting flame or striking an arc while welding or performing other electricity-related work to weld part of a metal structure;
- Supervising and identifying any fault in operating the equipment or in relation to any material or equipment, then notifying the supervisors;
- Clamping, holding, tack-welding, heat-bending, bolting, or grinding spare parts as necessary to satisfy the technical requirements and create a welded final product;
- Operating other accessory equipment and performing some tasks necessary for welding metal, such as fusing metal segments, using gas tungsten arc, metal arc, flux-cored arc, plasma arc, and other types of welding arcs;
- Control the processes of fitting, burning and welding to avoid problems in relation to overheat, distortion, expansion or shrink of spare parts;
- Examining finish products and spare parts and comparing them with samples to check whether the specifications are met;
- Being in charge of preparing and setting up necessary tools and equipment for welding job such as shielded metal arc, gas metal arc or other welding equipment
- Arranging and assuring the welded parts to be arranged in order before being assembled into final products; Using such tools as square, caliper or ruler for this task.
LandSpur has been serving the Energy Sector for the last decade. Our crews provide range of services including new construction, maintenance services and production services in every major basin in Canada. Our breadth of product services makes LandSpur an invaluable partner to Canada’s best Energy companies.
With over 1000 workers and 100 pieces of equipment, LandSpur has the resources to tackle our Client’s projects whenever, wherever!
Candidates who meet the above qualifications are invited to submit their resume via this site. Please note that only those Candidates selected for interview will be contacted.