LandSpur Energy Services, a leader in oilfield construction, is currently hiring Production Operators for project work throughout Alberta.
The ideal Candidate possesses the following skills:
- Basic safety tickets including; H2S, TDG, WHMIS, First Aid are required
- Courses pertaining to wellsite and plant operations.
- Experience in competency standards and evaluation
- Course in Safety Management (NCSO, CSO, QSR, U of A, U of C Occupational Health and Safety Program)
- Proficiency in using basic computer programs such as Word, Excel, and an ability to work in Google Documents and various other online programs.
- Hold a valid driver's license.
- Communication skills that allow you to speak to field workers/contractors, managers and clients
- The ability to work independently and in an environment where you may have to work through different understandings of legislation or with people who have strong views. Must have the ability to express your opinion and develop plans that incorporate legislation, have practical application and involve the input of affected workers.
- A working knowledge of various aspects of Oil and Gas, a minimum of 5 years experience in Operating Wellsites, Maintenance, Plant operations. An understanding of Aviation and the Helicopter Industry would be an asset but not required.
LandSpur has been serving the Energy Sector for the last decade. Our crews provide range of services including new construction, maintenance services and production services in every major basin in Canada. Our breadth of product services makes LandSpur an invaluable partner to Canada’s best Energy companies.
With over 1000 workers and 100 pieces of equipment, LandSpur has the resources to tackle our Client’s projects whenever, wherever!
Candidates who meet the above qualifications are invited to submit their resume via this site. Please note that only those Candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard