Duties will include the following:
· Planning, directing and implementing quality programming to enhance physical, social, emotional, and intellectual well being of children enrolled at the childcare center.
· Providing ongoing supervision of playroom, playground, group and routine activities.
· Maintaining positive relationships and communication with parents, children and staff.
· Flexible to work in all three programs with children age 0-9 years.
· Working professionally with children and families with extra needs.
The successful candidate must possess an Early Childhood Education License, current Child Safe First Aid, submit to criminal record check, hold a class 4 drivers license or be willing to obtain one.
We are seeking an individual who demonstrates leadership and flexibility and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.