Lambton College Employee Reviews in Canada

Excellent
Part-Time - Associate Professor, Law Clerk Program (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ONMay 3, 2016
Great work experience. Great organization to work for. Teacher training was provided and the support is always available to the employees of the College.
Lambton College is an extremely pleasant work environment
Executive Administrative Assistant, Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONMarch 27, 2016
Working at Lambton College has been the most inspiring work place I have ever been a part of. I enjoy my daily tasks and everyone around the office is very kind and pleasant to work with. I dread having to leave at the end of the day.
Was Part-time student, didn't gain any valid work experience in my field.
Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONMarch 22, 2016
Didn't learn much of anything toward my aspiring career field. Co-workers were very kind and fun to work with. A typical day was doing whatever was asked of me.
Productive and fun work place
Student Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 9, 2016
A typical day at work is being at my desk looking forward to new students come in for their registration. I learnt a lot in communicating with people of different background and cultures. My colleagues were detailed and everyone maintained a welcoming atmosphere and embraced team spirit. The hardest part of the job was ensuring that you do not loose student's personal items like International passport while attending to over 600 students at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet the new students and meet their different needs. It reminded me of myself when I was a new student too.
Pros
Free launch, good working environment
volunteer
Safe Walk Volunteer/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONJanuary 29, 2016
volunteer program of Police Foundation students, was an overall great experience. Allowed us to meet new people and promote safety on campus
Grounds & Facilities Maintenance/HVAC Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONDecember 31, 2015
Fun hard working environment, as long as u are doing you job and not having any problems all will go well and then again even if there are problems they are very forgiving
Pros
Lenient
Cons
slow internet
Studying in Lambton College. Good place to study in.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONNovember 22, 2015
Studying in Lambton College with great multi-culture environment. Excellent professor supportive allows student enjoying learning as well as having fun.
Productive and Very Educational
Work Study Student Entrepreneurship Liaison (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ONNovember 10, 2015
Awesome place to work. Co-Workers very helpful and eager to assist whenever possible. Staff very knowledgeable.

Would recommend to anyone wishing to apply.

I am a Work-Study Position, thus work very closely with faculty and staff to assure course integration and procedural standards.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Amazing and fun place to work!
Economics, Finance and Wealth Management Professor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 27, 2015
Everyday that I go to work I smile. It is the fact that I work with seasoned professionals that make me smile. Everyone is there to assist you in any way that you need help. The Director - Adrian Sharma is an amazing guy who is dedicated to the students, the school, and your success.
Cons
None that I can think of
relaxed workplace, comfortable hours, detail oriented
Student Researcher (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONMay 19, 2015
Began work, reviewed previous data and began startup procedures for apparatuses and computers. performed testing on required samples and created spreadsheets to catalog the data.
I learned about the inner mechanics of PEM fuel cells and how to determine peak conditions for testing.
the co-workers were other graduates from the Alternative Energy Engineering program, they were kind, readonalbe and helpful.
the most difficult part of the job was performing the testing with slightly out of date equipment, calibrating required extreme precision and the apparatus had to be maintained at peak conditions.
the most enjoyable part of the job was learning how the apparatus worked, after much troubleshooting, it became easier to troubleshoot any errors during the testing and explain the data to the head researcher.
Motivating and rewarding with excellent team work
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONMarch 25, 2015
opportunity to prove one self through employee reviews, freedom of ideas and rewards of travel and bonuses. Frequent workshops provided to update and improve working conditions as well as self motivation.
Pros
travel
Cons
Working with a team makes us achieve more
International Student Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ONFebruary 11, 2015
I love to work in a team because i believe that everyone has an impact in a project.
I learnt that time management is a very vital key word in every organization growth
My co-workers are loving people who break the ice by telling jokes sometimes in the office.
The hardest part of our jobs are having to work over time to achieve the project.
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting deadlines.
Mobile Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  SarniaJanuary 30, 2015
I liked the setup at Lambton College , though my job was easy but people are friendly and helping if help is needed.

We are given the support that is required.
Pros
friendly people, support from other departments
Fun and learning workplace
Visiting Faculty (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONNovember 7, 2014
Offers international teaching opportunities from its platform
Enjoyed and appreciated foreign culture(s)
Excellent infrastructure for teaching, learning, and research
Flexible work structure
Overall fun and collegial environment
Pros
diversity at the workplace
Cons
job security
Good Company
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, OntarioSeptember 17, 2014
Being a full-time student, it was an amazing experience to work to Lambton College. This experience allowed me to improve my communication skills not only with the fellow students but also with faculty and staff.
You can work where you studied
Student Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 25, 2014
At work you have to do all the paper work.
Learned many things of professional environment.
Co-workers are so nice and humble.
Pros
got valuable experience
Core Java Development, Mobile Development (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONJuly 13, 2014
Good place to work and improve skills. Interactive environment and competitive workers.
Pros
free lunch
Exceptional
Accounting Clerk, EBAT/WorkStudy Student (Former Employee) –  Accounting departmentJuly 3, 2014
Working in the Accounting Department at Lambton College was fantastic. Everyone I worked with was friendly, very helpful, and always happy. My manager, the Director of Finance, was very helpful and I enjoyed doing tasks for her, as well as the other director and financial analyst.
Pros
flexible hours, understanding, "school-comes-first" motto
Customer service oriented
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONJune 2, 2014
Learning environment
Good teamwork
Educational
Nice co-workers
A flexible working environment
Pros
contacts with teachers and employers
Cons
part-time and student wages
excellent
Behavioural Therapist (Former Employee) –  sarnia onApril 29, 2014
indeeed is really good
it helped me and my company was excellent and good place to work

4.3