Lambton College Employee Reviews

nice college to learn.
Web Developer/ Designer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 December 2017
Had good experience, nice college to learn. Small place but nice staff and students.
Professors are good and helpful. Located in calm and nice area. good to study.
Near the bus service and food court.
Fun and friendly environment
Professor (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON29 November 2017
Lambton College is an excellent place to gather experience in academics. It is small, but the people are fantastic. Due to the size, they are well ahead in the area of educational technology and mobile learning.
Productive and fun work place
Student (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 November 2017
Great exposure to be working there and got a chance to sharpen the skills. Also this has given me lot of information about the outside world to increase the information level.
great
Full time faculty (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 October 2017
it is a place for hard working people. You meet international students which is very interesting.
Teaching and working on different projects make employees strong.
Productive and fun workplace with tennis table
Residence Don (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON9 October 2017
The team at Lambton College was fun and rewarding to work with, as I gained many friends and skills during my time working. Also, I was happy to be able to assist young students in order for them to feel at home whilst attending college.
Great Experience
Year 2 Consolidation (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON4 July 2017
Provides a solid learning experience. There really isn't much to be desired from Lambton's programs. The campus is a safe environment with what feels like such a small, but welcoming community.
Accommodating and Understandable
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON20 May 2017
Had a 1-year contract, on sick leave for half of it. Very understanding that I needed time off and held my job for me; however, didn't renew contract.
I was a just student
Post Graduate Student (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Canada3 February 2017
I got a good opportunity to learn a mobile application skill. First of all it was a good chance to get a work visa. I would like to recommend this school if you want to improve your skill and get a working visa.
Lambton College is the best
Mobile Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON28 January 2017
Lambton College is the best place to be and work. The environment is friendly and I love the people I work with, always ready to help you.
Junior Mobile Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2016
Everything was awesome at Swayam . But I strongly prefered getting well settled in Canada or US. Because of that I moved here and started my career in a different zone.
innovative and creativity
Student Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON4 October 2016
• Designed and constructed a project to control liquid level using bilge pump and PWM controller
• Troubleshoot bidirectional speed control circuits for dc motor
• Designed cooling panel for flex tab machine constructed using dc motors
• 3D printer (prusa i3) installation and interfacing with scanner
• Inventory control for the student research lab
Welcoming, encouraging and active!
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON3 May 2016
I can't say enough great things about Lambton College. The staff and faculty take an honest interest in seeing their students succeed.
Excellent
Part-Time - Associate Professor, Law Clerk Program (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON3 May 2016
Great work experience. Great organization to work for. Teacher training was provided and the support is always available to the employees of the College.
Lambton College is an extremely pleasant work environment
Executive Administrative Assistant, Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON27 March 2016
Working at Lambton College has been the most inspiring work place I have ever been a part of. I enjoy my daily tasks and everyone around the office is very kind and pleasant to work with. I dread having to leave at the end of the day.
Was Part-time student, didn't gain any valid work experience in my field.
Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON22 March 2016
Didn't learn much of anything toward my aspiring career field. Co-workers were very kind and fun to work with. A typical day was doing whatever was asked of me.
Productive and fun work place
Student Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2016
A typical day at work is being at my desk looking forward to new students come in for their registration. I learnt a lot in communicating with people of different background and cultures. My colleagues were detailed and everyone maintained a welcoming atmosphere and embraced team spirit. The hardest part of the job was ensuring that you do not loose student's personal items like International passport while attending to over 600 students at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet the new students and meet their different needs. It reminded me of myself when I was a new student too.
Pros
Free launch, good working environment
Cons
volunteer
Safe Walk Volunteer/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON29 January 2016
volunteer program of Police Foundation students, was an overall great experience. Allowed us to meet new people and promote safety on campus
Grounds & Facilities Maintenance/HVAC Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON31 December 2015
Fun hard working environment, as long as u are doing you job and not having any problems all will go well and then again even if there are problems they are very forgiving
Pros
Lenient
Cons
slow internet
Studying in Lambton College. Good place to study in.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON22 November 2015
Studying in Lambton College with great multi-culture environment. Excellent professor supportive allows student enjoying learning as well as having fun.
Productive and Very Educational
Work Study Student Entrepreneurship Liaison (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON10 November 2015
Awesome place to work. Co-Workers very helpful and eager to assist whenever possible. Staff very knowledgeable.

Would recommend to anyone wishing to apply.

I am a Work-Study Position, thus work very closely with faculty and staff to assure course integration and procedural standards.
Pros
Flexible Schedule