Lambton College Employee Reviews

great
Full time faculty (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 October 2017
it is a place for hard working people. You meet international students which is very interesting.
Teaching and working on different projects make employees strong.
Great Experience
Year 2 Consolidation (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON4 July 2017
Provides a solid learning experience. There really isn't much to be desired from Lambton's programs. The campus is a safe environment with what feels like such a small, but welcoming community.
Accommodating and Understandable
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON20 May 2017
Had a 1-year contract, on sick leave for half of it. Very understanding that I needed time off and held my job for me; however, didn't renew contract.
I was a just student
Post Graduate Student (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Canada3 February 2017
I got a good opportunity to learn a mobile application skill. First of all it was a good chance to get a work visa. I would like to recommend this school if you want to improve your skill and get a working visa.
Lambton College is the best
Mobile Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON28 January 2017
Lambton College is the best place to be and work. The environment is friendly and I love the people I work with, always ready to help you.
Junior Mobile Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2016
Everything was awesome at Swayam . But I strongly prefered getting well settled in Canada or US. Because of that I moved here and started my career in a different zone.
innovative and creativity
Student Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON4 October 2016
• Designed and constructed a project to control liquid level using bilge pump and PWM controller
• Troubleshoot bidirectional speed control circuits for dc motor
• Designed cooling panel for flex tab machine constructed using dc motors
• 3D printer (prusa i3) installation and interfacing with scanner
• Inventory control for the student research lab
Welcoming, encouraging and active!
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON3 May 2016
I can't say enough great things about Lambton College. The staff and faculty take an honest interest in seeing their students succeed.
Excellent
Part-Time - Associate Professor, Law Clerk Program (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON3 May 2016
Great work experience. Great organization to work for. Teacher training was provided and the support is always available to the employees of the College.
Lambton College is an extremely pleasant work environment
Executive Administrative Assistant, Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON27 March 2016
Working at Lambton College has been the most inspiring work place I have ever been a part of. I enjoy my daily tasks and everyone around the office is very kind and pleasant to work with. I dread having to leave at the end of the day.
Was Part-time student, didn't gain any valid work experience in my field.
Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON22 March 2016
Didn't learn much of anything toward my aspiring career field. Co-workers were very kind and fun to work with. A typical day was doing whatever was asked of me.
Productive and fun work place
Student Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2016
A typical day at work is being at my desk looking forward to new students come in for their registration. I learnt a lot in communicating with people of different background and cultures. My colleagues were detailed and everyone maintained a welcoming atmosphere and embraced team spirit. The hardest part of the job was ensuring that you do not loose student's personal items like International passport while attending to over 600 students at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet the new students and meet their different needs. It reminded me of myself when I was a new student too.
Pros
Free launch, good working environment
volunteer
Safe Walk Volunteer/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON29 January 2016
volunteer program of Police Foundation students, was an overall great experience. Allowed us to meet new people and promote safety on campus
Grounds & Facilities Maintenance/HVAC Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON31 December 2015
Fun hard working environment, as long as u are doing you job and not having any problems all will go well and then again even if there are problems they are very forgiving
Pros
Lenient
Cons
slow internet
Studying in Lambton College. Good place to study in.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON22 November 2015
Studying in Lambton College with great multi-culture environment. Excellent professor supportive allows student enjoying learning as well as having fun.
Productive and Very Educational
Work Study Student Entrepreneurship Liaison (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON10 November 2015
Awesome place to work. Co-Workers very helpful and eager to assist whenever possible. Staff very knowledgeable.

Would recommend to anyone wishing to apply.

I am a Work-Study Position, thus work very closely with faculty and staff to assure course integration and procedural standards.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Amazing and fun place to work!
Economics, Finance and Wealth Management Professor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 August 2015
Everyday that I go to work I smile. It is the fact that I work with seasoned professionals that make me smile. Everyone is there to assist you in any way that you need help. The Director - Adrian Sharma is an amazing guy who is dedicated to the students, the school, and your success.
Cons
None that I can think of
relaxed workplace, comfortable hours, detail oriented
Student Researcher (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON19 May 2015
Began work, reviewed previous data and began startup procedures for apparatuses and computers. performed testing on required samples and created spreadsheets to catalog the data.
I learned about the inner mechanics of PEM fuel cells and how to determine peak conditions for testing.
the co-workers were other graduates from the Alternative Energy Engineering program, they were kind, readonalbe and helpful.
the most difficult part of the job was performing the testing with slightly out of date equipment, calibrating required extreme precision and the apparatus had to be maintained at peak conditions.
the most enjoyable part of the job was learning how the apparatus worked, after much troubleshooting, it became easier to troubleshoot any errors during the testing and explain the data to the head researcher.
Motivating and rewarding with excellent team work
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON25 March 2015
opportunity to prove one self through employee reviews, freedom of ideas and rewards of travel and bonuses. Frequent workshops provided to update and improve working conditions as well as self motivation.
Pros
travel
Cons
Working with a team makes us achieve more
International Student Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON11 February 2015
I love to work in a team because i believe that everyone has an impact in a project.
I learnt that time management is a very vital key word in every organization growth
My co-workers are loving people who break the ice by telling jokes sometimes in the office.
The hardest part of our jobs are having to work over time to achieve the project.
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting deadlines.