Lakeview Hecla Resort is looking for a front desk agent to join our team! We are looking for a customer oriented person with the positive attitude! Located 171km outside of Winnipeg in Hecla Provincial Park.
- Customer-service oriented;
- Ability to work as a part of the team and reach team goals;
- Approachable, open-minded individual with friendly personality;
- Strong written, communication and numerical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to handle conflict situations and resolve customer complaints;
- Ability to work flexible shifts;
- Ability to use varied office equipment and operate front desk switchboard.
- Create, modify and complete individual and corporate reservations by communicating with the guest by phone, in person or by e-mail effectively;
- Perform check-in and check-out procedures according to the hotel standards; providing guests with necessary information about the hotel policy and facilities and room description;
- Process credit card, debit card and cash payment, payment refund and payments adjustment;
- Post guest room charges such as food and beverages, long distance calls, movies, laundry, etc.;
- Balance all the transactions, complete balance sheets and cash reports at the end of every shift;
- Record guests' complaints regarding their stay and inform appropriate department about it;
- Quickly and effectively resolve guests issues through various methods of problem-solving;
- Constantly communicate with different hotel departments in order to provide high quality customer service;
- Increase hotel occupancy by effective communication with the guest and using appropriate sales techniques by offering a variety of promotional packages and special offers;
- Complete additional tasks assigned by Front Desk Manager.
Experience: at least 1 year.
Shifts hours: weekdays/weekends; 7 am – 3 pm, 3 pm – 11 pm, as well as cover shifts – 10 am – 6 pm.
Staff Accommodation is available