- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a generalist role
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- You must be extremely well organised and methodical in your approach to problem solving and be able to manage filing/database system.
- Excellent communication skills