Lakeridge Health

Lakeridge Health Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work.
Volunteer (Former Employee), OshawaJune 5, 2013
Pros: just helping out
Enjoying giving my time to help out in the kiosk.There was a gift store and coffee shop. worked with two others 4 days a week. Shifts were 3 hours where students were doing there community service.
It's a good place to work, but then I hear that if you follow the yellow brick road that you'll eventually find the magical land of Oz.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Bowmanville, ONNovember 13, 2013
Pros: great staff, good working environment.
Cons: often working short. (this is the norm now though for nurses)
I enjoyed working at Lakeridge Health, and found the staff to be excellent and very professional. Unfortunately, if you are wanting to work for Lakeridge, the chances are slim to none for most nurses I hear. (this from an educator)

I have reapplied several times myself, for a variety of nursing positions, and have heard absolutely nothing back. Maybe – more... you would have more luck as a new grad, as everything appears to be geared that way. Perhaps older nurses, however good at what they do, just have a harder time finding work in today's Ontario.

I don't know, but if you are one of the lucky ones to be hired, (as with any job in this dying western economy of ours), hold on to the job like grim death!

Good luck! – less