Position: Senior Planner/ Buyer
Location: Montérégie area
Our company, in the Health industry, is currently recruiting for a Senior Planner/ Buyer position. The ideal candidacy will have at least 3 years of experience in the field, and is well known for his proficiency with Excel and organizational skills.
The Planner/ Buyer will have to plan raw materials requirements and manage finished goods production. This Planner/ Buyer responsibilities include, among others, the following:
- Preparing the call for tenders with the subcontractors;
- Finding the best option and making a follow-up of the orders with the selected supplier;
- Maintaining an acceptable level of inventory by using the best techniques of inventory management;
- Producing various inventory, purchasing and production schedule reports;
- Participating in the implementation of a new module inventory management and purchasing.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- At least three (3) years of experience in a similar position;
- Bachelor's degree in Operations Management;
- Proficiency in Excel, a must;
- Experience working with MRP systems;
- Inventory control, planning of raw material and finished products skills;
- Inventory management techniques knowledge;
- Ability to produce a variety of inventory, purchasing and production schedule reports;
- Experience with natural products and packaging;
- Organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Autonomy and ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Business relationship and negotiation skills;
- Bilingualism (French and English), vital to facilitate business with subcontractors;
- Spanish language, an asset.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.