The Maintenance Coordinator's prime objectives are to coordinate the activities of maintenance, to liaise with all suppliers and subcontractors, to assist in maintaining a clean plant within safety, environment, quality and cost standards. The Maintenance Coordinator has a constant concern for adequate use of assets (plant/fleet), day to day logistics and other administrative duties.
- Understands the Lafarge Safety Culture.
- Follows and ensures full compliance with Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Assist with safety initiative rollouts conducted by operations team
- The coordinator is responsible to remotely ensure that all maintenance tasks are performed in a safe, productive and timely manner, while continuing to improve company and employee relationships within the context of the collective agreement and company policies
- Maintain complete and accurate preventative maintenance and repair file
- Transfer daily inspection information into work order format.
- Research and price all maintenance parts and set up shipping and receiving of same
- Maintain stock of safety supplies and other consumables
- Enter work orders and maintenance time sheets into ERP
- Assist area batch plants with operating supply needs and payment
- Aide the operations manager in managing and maintaining performance initiatives and stat tracking for operational effectiveness
- Data input
- Purchasing quality products at lowest possible cost
- Work order creation
- Maintain up to date equipment files
- Coordinate in conjunction with Plant Manager/foreman around repairs and scheduled downtime with regards to plant/fleet needs
- Incumbent must troubleshoot any problems in both shipping areas and coordinate with the appropriate departments to minimize downtime
- Maintenance of fuel usage records across area
- Update and mmaintain accurate hour/odometer reading in E-One
- Bi-monthly work order cost reporting
- Error and avs/rnv clearing
- Truck licensing and registration
- Minimum of two (2) years of industry/operational experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Office and Powerpoint
- Experience using EOne an asset
- Action oriented
- Functional / Technical skills
- Priority Setting
- Problem solving
- Time management
To view and/or apply to this role click the following link:
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Lafarge is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages the applications from women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities.