Laborie Medical Technologies Inc., a leading manufacturer of medical equipment is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to work on a special project upon starting within the company. This is initially 6-8 weeks contract which might lead to permanent position depending on meeting project goals and the overall performance.
- Complete RoHS gap assessment
o This requires contacting - using different means of communication channels - suppliers to request material declaration and/or compliance certifications; this person will need to interact with the engineering team
- In permanent role this person will work in procurements functions which include:
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; Item definitions under the ERP system; recommending alternatives.
- Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Other special projects associated to consolidation of SKU, Cost Reduction Opportunities (CRO) etc.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- PMAC certified or enrolled in PMAC
- Cost Accounting experience
- Control Engineering experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills, positive attitude and works well with others/in a team
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel) applications
- Attention to detail
- Strong prioritizing skill and the ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment (Preferred)
- Experienced with ERP systems
We thank all who apply, but only candidates whose experience most closely matches our requirements will be contacted.