LabX Media Group has over 40 employees in Canada and the US serving the scientific industry via dynamic websites and award-winning print publications. In business since 1995 and located at our Midland, Ontario headquarters since 2001, our company is again hiring to meet the needs of our expanding business. LabX Media Group consists of four primary business units: LabX.com, Lab Manager Magazine, LabWrench.com and The Scientist Magazine.
LabX Media Group offers an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and web savvy Office Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of bookkeeping and administrative work both online and around the office. The individual will support the finance department, create invoices, make collection calls, and will be responsible for all accounts receivable/payable, booking travel, office ordering. Experience working with QuickBooks is an asset. The incumbent must be honest and trustworthy, and bring energy and enthusiasm to their role. Minimum five years office experience is required.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Highly proficient with a computer and possess strong Internet navigation skills
- Customer service experience an asset, must be energetic and attune with customer needs
- Comfortable on the phone receiving customer calls and making outbound calls
- Professional email correspondence is required
- Experience working with QuickBooks an asset
- Must have basic knowledge of HTML to manipulate basic newsletter content
- 1 – 3 years’ experience
- Completion of Post-Secondary degree/diploma in relevant field
The incumbent must be honest and trustworthy, be respectful, be flexible and demonstrate sound work ethics.
Annual salary commensurate with experience and benefits
We appreciate all applications. Only those being considered will be contacted.
This is a full-time position with a tremendous opportunity to grow in our organization.