LabX Media Group offers an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and web savvy Administrative Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of administrative work both online and around the office:
- Managing, creating, distributing digital newsletters using in-house software (content is provided by our editorial team)
- Sales team administration and support including: collecting ad material, posting material online, report generation, etc.
- Customer service via phone and email, inbound and outbound calls
- Supporting the finance department, creating invoices, collections, accounts receivable/payable
- General office admin: mailing, ordering supplies, data entry, etc.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Highly proficient with a computer and possess strong Internet navigation skills
- Customer service experience an asset, must be energetic and attune with customer needs
- Comfortable on the phone receiving customer calls and making outbound calls
- Professional email correspondence is required
- Must have basic knowledge of HTML to manipulate basic newsletter content
- Completion of Post-Secondary degree/diploma in relevant field
The incumbent must be honest and trustworthy, be respectful, be flexible and demonstrate sound work ethics.
Indeed - 15 months ago
LabX Media Group has over 40 employees in Canada and the US serving the scientific industry via dynamic websites and award-winning print...