LabX Media Group offers an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and web savvy Administrative Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of administrative work both online and around the office:
- Managing, creating, distributing digital newsletters using in-house software (content is provided by our editorial team)
- Sales team administration and support including: collecting ad material, posting material online, report generation, etc.
- Customer service via phone and email, inbound and outbound calls
- Supporting the finance department, creating invoices, collections, accounts receivable/payable
- General office admin: mailing, ordering supplies, data entry, etc.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Highly proficient with a computer and possess strong Internet navigation skills
- Customer service experience an asset, must be energetic and attune with customer needs
- Comfortable on the phone receiving customer calls and making outbound calls
- Professional email correspondence is required
- Must have basic knowledge of HTML to manipulate basic newsletter content
- Completion of Post-Secondary degree/diploma in relevant field
The incumbent must be honest and trustworthy, be respectful, be flexible and demonstrate sound work ethics.
LabX Media Group has over 40 employees in Canada and the US serving the scientific industry via dynamic websites and award-winning print...