Lab Support

Lab Support Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
This is the work agency that I never like to get work
Lab Tech (Former Employee), Jersey CityNovember 4, 2014
Cons: all possible
I work with them for a year, an it was enough to see how they use your qualifications as a monetary factor but they never really try to get a raise salary no matter If you work hard. I had an accident in my job and they wash their hands instead of been worried about me as a human. They never trained me as a techniccian with the proper security devices – more... for my job. I grow up to much doing much more that the original position request from me and the same ship salary. Poor managment company with no incentives.
They care only the money that you can produce for them and they don't work in your side. – less
Productive and eaducational place to work
Engineering Technician (Current Employee), Greenville, SCSeptember 9, 2014
This company is very professional, caring and precise with your pay. I enjoy going to work everyday and being apart of Lab Support.
Great team who will help you reach goals and keep you and their company clients best interests in mind
Laboratory Technician, City of Glendale (Current Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 4, 2014
Lab support is an excellent agency to work with. They are professional, and take great strides to ensure that the employee fit works well for both the employee and the employer. Highly recommended.
Very supportive team
GMO Lab Tech (Former Employee), Calabasas, CAJuly 23, 2014
Work life balance was encouraged. Boss allowed me to take breaks for college classes. great benefits. Promoted from within.
Professional
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Laurinburg, NCJuly 23, 2014
Pros: the people
Lab support has professional people who really have your best in mine.
It was an overall decent place to work
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), East Rutherford, N.J.May 28, 2014
I learned to be on top of my tasks. Sometimes certain situations had to be taken into my own hands. Staff is not very helpful if you ask me
A great part time job
Photo Technician/Coverage (Former Employee), Slippery Rock, PAMay 1, 2014
For a part time college job this was a nice place to work. Could mostly schedule around my classes but had to work every weekend.
good people
Lab Technician / Quality Control (Former Employee), Immingham, ENGMarch 23, 2014
Pros: enjoyable work
Cons: travel
very good company, varied tasks, good hours and pleasant working conditions
Phlebotomy
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Sioux Falls, SDFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: morning pick ups
Cons: part-time only
I was hired on to train as a phlebotomist/lab support for my Medical Laboratory Science Internship Program through Sanford Health in Sioux Falls, SD. My job consisted of drawing venous punctures and patient care.
Petroleum Testing
Manager and Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee), Metairie, LAJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: r and d, revised lab and operations manuals
Cons: long commute
UOP and API testing of most petroleum products and tests, Knock Engines, R and D
Fun Workplace
ANALYTICAL TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 30, 2013
Interesting place to work with incentives often provided.
High volume, fast paced laboratory environment with great people
Coordinator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 8, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: lots of call
I have enjoyed working at Emory as a processing tech and as the coordinator. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Management was very helpful
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Wauwatosa, WINovember 27, 2013
Pros: enjoyed my assignments and learned new guidelines and techniques
Cons: irregular or intermittent work assignments
The staff was always working to find a position that would accommodate me.
It's too unstable a position to take just out of a lab
Certified Account Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CANovember 21, 2013
Pros: freedom to drive to various appointments away from the office 3/5 days
Cons: too much expectation and projecting the fear for lay off any day.
I was originally very excited to change careers from lab work to a more people oriented position. This was brutal. Every day you were told you needed to do better, regardless of your "numbers" that week.
Very Productive.
Process Technician (Former Employee), Houston, Tx.August 29, 2013
Lab support was very helpful at finding me my first job after graduating from college and provided me with a great experience.
ONCE A GOOD TEMP SERVICE NO JUST A WASTE OF TIME
CHemist (Former Employee), CaliforniaAugust 8, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
I worked for them every time I was between jobs. Companies moving over seas, closing, I was a victim of like everyone else.
It would take me about 2 weeks with them to find something.

I dont know what happen but now they are terrible. Nothing but a black hole! waste of time and lines of BS the recruiter tells you.
They are as bad as Kelly Services.
They – more... call and say "we have a job for you' then you see the job listed and no follow up. You contact them, nothing for about 2 weeks then you get a phone call to go meet someone! you chat, they give you paper work...then the black hole hits! I doubt they do little to nothing!

I even hired them at the last company I worked for ....once I get another job NO MORE! – less
temp service
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 25, 2013
very helpful in finding you work,good referals,management is good.
Well informed and flexible
Contract Employee (Current Employee), San Clemente, CAJune 18, 2013
Always up front with details and appreciative of individual circumstances.
Placement agency
Temporary Hire (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 8, 2013
This company placed me at Pace and was very quick. Worked for them until Pace hired me full-time.
A great learning experience
Sample Management Specialist (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 5, 2013
Pros: close relationships with the people around me and willingness of my supervisor to help when needed.
Cons: lack of manpower which lead to lack of personal growth within the company.
I started in sample management in June of 2010 and gradually started taking on more lab support duties. And eventually I started to gain experience as an analyst. A majority of my time now is spent in sample management and in lab support, but I am always open to new responsibilities. The most beneficial thing I learned at Tandem Labs is how to appropriately – more... manage my time. With constant and multiple deadlines, it is essential that I take advantage of my time in the most efficient way. Typically, a work day consists of accessioning and disposing of samples, ordering and receiving laboratory supply when needed and conducting routine maintenance on some of the instruments. The hardest part of the job is definitley having to work with such a small amount of manpower. However, with the things that I have learned, I have been successful in managing my time and ensuring that the tasks in front of me always get done. – less