DURATION: Permanent fulltime
SALARY: Earning potential $50K+
COVER LETTER: Yes
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
LaSalle College International Vancouver offers a variety of design-based programs that responds to professional demands. Thanks to their reputation and continuous industry involvement, our experienced and dynamic teachers are passionate to instructor our students both theory and hands on practice. With over 50 years of tradition and experience in Canada, we are now looking for an Admissions Representative to join our team and help grow our Vancouver Campus.
- Schedules and conducts interviews pursuing qualified candidates for enrolment and determines suitability of candidates for admission based upon career goal compatibility
- Achieves enrolment and start rate goals and conducts all activities in accordance with the highest ethical standards
- Provides excellent customer service
- Have established vision and values of the organization
- Helps with school events such as open houses and information sessions
- Occasional night and weekend work may be required
- Performs other duties and task as required
- Team player, energetic, outgoing and friendly personality
- Must have strong work ethic and be comfortable on the phone
- Sense of humour a must!
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and written
- Must be able to present yourself in an efficient and professional manner.
- Must be reliable and self directed.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn and follow process
- Must be goal and client-oriented
- University degree or College Diploma preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, internet navigation and CRM dynamics is an asset
- Access to a valid driver’s license and vehicle is an asset
Please refrain from applying if you do not meet the requirements we asked. There is not any possibility that we will contact you if you not meet the requirements we need.