We are an Electrical Contractor in the Greater Toronto Area. We have an immediate opening for an experienced Warehouse / Maintenance Coordinator.
This job has a broad range of responsibilities including: ensuring equipment is in good working condition and available when needed, controlling inventory, organizing materials for the job site, job set ups, tool control, and scheduling maintenance for our vehicles and equipment.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person. We are looking for
- a person who has a good working knowledge of materials, tools and equipment used in electrical construction
- a person who has a broad base of knowledge in the repairs associated with a wide variety of construction equipment
- a person who is mechanically inclined to make repairs
- someone who is a self starter
- has experience working in a warehouse in both receiving and shipping
- is licensed to drive a forklift
- is able to lift 75 pounds
- Any experience as an electrician or in electrical supply is a plus
We offer a highly competitive salary, plus benefits.