An Electrical Contractor in the Greater Toronto Area has a career opportunity for an Accounts Payable Administrator.
This position is the perfect career opportunity for someone with the right background and the desire to learn and grow with a great company. Some of the tasks you will be responsible for:
- Coding and entering bills
- Matching supplier invoices and packing slips to Purchase Orders
- Preparing checks
- Reception duties, including phones, mail, visitors.
- Maintain all information on all office equipment, office supplies, cell phones, etc.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person.
We are looking for a person who
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of Accounts Payable Experience
- Reads, writes and speaks English using good grammar
- Has good organizational skills
- A self starter with good communication skills
- Good computer software skills.
- Experience using QuickBooks or other Accounting Software
- Willing to learn and grow with the company
Prior experience in construction is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit plan. This is a full time position.