La Vie En Rose

La Vie En Rose Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Customer Service oriented
Customer Service/Head Cashier/Merchandiser (Former Employee), Vaughn, ONMarch 12, 2015
Pros: growth within the company
Cons: no benefits
La Vie En Rose cultivated my customer service skills, since the merchandise is a personal item for our clientele. Communicating and listening to the customers needs is the most important part of this job. Product knowledge is what set this brand apart, the training was detailed and ongoing for all staff. Being part of the training process for new employees was enjoyable, due to the success of the brand and sales team. Merchandising the product gave me great pride in the work space because i had creative control of the layout of the product and upkeep of the store.
Friendly atmosphere
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brampton ONFebruary 26, 2015
Great time working here. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I enjoyed coming to work and helping customers and meeting new people as well as working with my co workers each day.
Horrible management
Sales associate (Former Employee), Grande Prairie, ABFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: fun job
Cons: bad management, not a good salary, lots of drama
Manager was too immature, the salary wasn't too great, although most co-workers were friendly. I didn't see myself going anywhere in the company, there were no advancements whatsoever.
Productive and interesting workplace with clothing
Part Time Sales (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: meeting new people everyday
La Vie en Rose is a very fast paced environment surrounded by amazing costumers and an amazing staff whom concentrated solely on the interest of costumers along with their needs.

A typical day at work consists of cleaning and maintaining the store to look its absolute best and professional.

Since my job title as a key holder consists of doing returns, exchanged (being in charge of the income coming in and out of the store). I am also responsible for countless amount of paperwork.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to have costumers walk into my store with a complication, and myself being able to allow them to walk out with a smile on their face and maintain satisfaction in relation to their body image.
horrible
Junior Assistant Manager/ Key Holder (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONFebruary 2, 2015
once at the new mall, it was very slow and hours were cut left, right and center. Also is not Manged right!! was always stressed out and wasn't treated properly. few co-workers made it fun were others did not.
short job
Tent Sale Associate (Former Employee), kitchner ontarioJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: working outside in the hot
Cons: not paid enough
- typical day at work would include stocking the tent up with new products
- I learned how to work in retail
- management was good
- my coworkers were funny
- the hardest part was trying to stay positive and not get angry with customers when they asked questions about product that was no longer available
- the most enjoyable part of the job was to be away from home for a few hours as it wasn't in the town that I am from.
Not a great experience
Customer Service/ Sales (Former Employee), edmonton, abJanuary 13, 2015
I wouldn't recommend it. Management was terrible, they lied and tried to make up scenarios to get me in trouble. Pay was not good.
Fun place to work.
Customer Service / Sales& Wardrobe Consultant (Former Employee), Polo Park, Winnipeg,mbJanuary 6, 2015
The work environment was a great! Was a enjoyable experience. Learned alot .
Pushed to work to the bone with no incentives
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 11, 2014
Management does not know how to keep employees happy at La Vie en Rose. Employees, almost always kept on a part time basis are given sporadic shifts, pushed to sell as much as humanly possible. The commission cap is set at $120 per hour, making it nearly impossible to make anything above minimum wage. I worked there for nearly two years, consistently sold well, and was being trained to be a Key Holder. Even after working there for two years as a sales associate, they offered me a 25 cent raise for the promotion.
La Vie En Rose
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Aurora, ONOctober 28, 2014
I enjoy working at La Vie En Rose however i am looking for a job were I can develop my skills and move forward in a company.
Fun workplace.
Key Holder (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 15, 2014
Pros: good experience
Cons: not enough hours
Daily face to face customer service. This position teaches you how to multitask as well as how to work under pressure. Hardest part of the job is trying ti satisfy every customer, especially dissatisfied customers. Most enjoyable part is working with a diverse team and meeting new people every day.
Typical part time job
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Cambridge, OnyarioSeptember 14, 2014
La Vie En Rose is a store that sells lingerie but not just lingerie. It goes above and beyond and sells brand name sleepwear and swimwear. A typical day at work is making sure the store looks appealing to the customers and serving those customers who walk through the doors at La Vie En Rose. At LVER all employees get along as we are here to work and meet customers needs as well as managements needs. Hardest part of the job is when there are no customers coming into shop and there for your trying to find things to do around the store so you can meet the needs of management of the store. Most enjoyable is meeting new customers and satisfying them so that they come back into the store again and again. In general La Vie En Rose is just your typical store that everyone likes to shop at/work at.
Fast promotion
JUNIOR ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: good employee descount
Cons: slow environment
La Vie en Rose is a great company, a typical day was more about trying to make every single customer to buy something, we were confronting to one huge problem, the store wasn't having a lot of traffic because was a brand new store so what we used to do? First give the customer a great customer experience, treat them as a part of our family member, give options, find sizes and add on. Because of my good performance I jump for being a sales associate to a Junior Assistant Manager, I start doing all the visual area, that I really love and enjoy, the hardest part of my job it was to learn everything in a really short period of time, but at the end I was able to do everything according to the regulations in the store.
Nice working environment for a female employee
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONJuly 15, 2014
Pros: employee discounts and commission rewards
Cons: working nights, weekends, holidays shifts and on your feet all day
• Greeted customers and guided them to required sections
• Assisted individuals with selecting appropriate and suitable clothing options
• Clarified queries and responded to complaints, if any
• Guided customers to cashier; helped with sorting and pricing of clothes
• Ensured display and stock of clothing
• Organized clothes as per size and design to appropriate areas
• Accomplished high sales and developed strong customer base
Productive and friendly
Key Holder (Current Employee), Newmarket, ONJune 10, 2014
open stock when received
learned to open and close the store
management was nice easy to get along with
co-workers are out going
the hardest part about my job would be making our goals for the week
the most enjoyable part of my job is when you have the rush hour and time goes by so fast that you don't even realize it's time to go.
productive, fast paste work place
General Store Manager (Current Employee), New Westminster, BCNovember 27, 2013
Pros: is a dinamyc enviroment
Cons: i topped the biggest position i can achieve in the company
A day at work always come with challenges ( I really enjoy this part of mi job)
Every day is something new to accomplish, either a new promotion, a new visual presentation etc
my team is a multicultural team, witch allows to provided a great customer service to our clientele.
the store is a big volume store, that makes a fast paste environment. the pro is that day goes fast the cons and the hardest part is to ensure I find the moment during the day to coach, and trained my staff.
I am firmly believer in cleanness and visual presentation, is a important key to drive your sales and make tour store or product look presentable to achieve sales. that is why I pay attention to detail.
Poorly managed
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New Westminster, BCNovember 21, 2013
Pros: 50 percent off discount
Cons: manager is not great at doing her job
Everything was really good except for the way the store was managed by the manager,
freindly staff.well organised
Junior Assistant manger (Former Employee), Pierrefonds, QCMay 14, 2013
Pros: was a confertable environment to work in.
Cons: pay was not that good.
co-workers were all nice nd well organised.
everyone got on well nd did their jobs well.
we were a very good team.
good for people with a second source of income
# Cashier/Sales associate (Former Employee), toronto onFebruary 23, 2013
Pros: good discount on itmes
Cons: not secure
mostly quiet; communication is what i learned; very bad management; coworkers are nice but too competitive; they cut on hours whenever they like; meeting new people was the most enjoyable part
Fun workplace with room for growth
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Guelph, OnFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: strong work community, flexible, room for growth
Cons: long list of put backs that pile up at the end of the day
A typical day at work will consist of greeting customers and letting them know of any promotions or deals that are going on at the store. After giving the customers an approximate 2 minute wait time to browse and look around the bathing suit, I would go and offer them my help: tell them about the different styles, what I think will suit the customer best, ask them for preferences etc. By getting most of these information down, it makes it easier for me to show them different styles. No matter what the circumstance may be, the customer is always first - which is why I bring to her plenty of suits I think she might like. In the end she is happy with the service, whether or not she bought a suit. My other tasks include cleaning the floors at night, double counting the cash, making sure the suits are hung up right etc. The most enjoyable part of my job is the satisfaction that the customer was helped and she enjoyed the customer service the store gave.