La Vie En Rose Employee Reviews

Environnement très compétitif
Commis d'entrepôt (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 September 2017
Une compagnie sans cesse grandissante avec un personnel de qualité autant les employés et supérieurs.
Pros
Activités et avantages
Cons
Cartes achat
Would not recommend working at this location
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON23 August 2017
This location has one of the worse management. They do not care for their employees, all they do is talk behind everyones back. Management is very unorganized and unprofessional, it really surprises me that this location is still running, with poor management and with all these employees quitting.
Pros
discounts
Cons
Everything!
It broke me down
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 August 2017
This company I had thought was a great place to start in a management position.
I have had an amazing store manager. She always is giving coaching and feedback, she's always there for us and I don't see that support for her.
In our district we've had multiple visits, now with a new operations director. It's sad that my manager in a very short time has done ALOT for the store, the district and the company and yet it's never enough.

I would like the "big guys" above her get the results they're asking for. My manager balances and pushes for a great work environment yet has to ask us for what they want and it leaves all of us feeling horrible about ourselves because no matter what we do it's not enough to keep the company happy.

Nothing like killing a business with unrealistic expectations.
Pros
Having a great store manager, trying on product, staff discounts, helping people, working for a Canadian company
Cons
Unrealistic expectations, overwhelming directives, stress, feeling unappreciated
environnement amusant mais stressan
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC3 August 2017
La vie en rose est une tres bonne entreprise avec de bonnes valeurs et des bons avantages. malheureusement l'etablissement ou je travaillais a une gerante qui n'est jamais satisfaite, ne donne pas des chance et n'essaye pas de comprendre le vrai probleme. les formations sont presque jamais fait, beaucoup de chose que j'etais supposer faire que j'avais aucune idee qu'elles existaient.
Pros
50% de rabais pour certains
Cons
stressant
Competitive environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cookstown, ON17 July 2017
Though I was able to meet women who I gained great relationships with, the environment was very competitive and therefor created a toxic workplace. I worked there for a long time, but I knew that if I wanted to maintain my friendships, I needed to leave the specific store I was located at.
Pros
great friendhips
Failure in management
Junior Assistant Manager/Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS17 July 2017
I worked at the Dartmouth Crossing location for years. Was a great place to work in the beginning, but after a change in management two years ago things took an unfortunate turn for the worse, and it was no longer an enjoyable place to work. Very bad management. The work environment was very stressfull and frustrating, even for part-timers who only worked a few shifts a week. So many have come and gone from that place over the past couple of years because of the poor management issues and internal conflicts. From my personal experience, I would have recommended this place of work to anyone two years ago, but certainly not now, especially not that particular store.
Pros
Being able to help cancer survivors; discount; hour long lunch break
Cons
Very poor management; negative work environment; low salary
Belle équipe.
Commis à la vente (Former Employee) –  Verdun, QC11 July 2017
Lorsque j'ai été engagé à la Vie en Rose j'ai beaucoup aimé la façon dont ils m'ont accueilli. C'est une très belle équipe!
Great work atmophere
Key holder (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON10 July 2017
La Vie en Rose is most definitely the most rewarding and enjoyable place I have ever worked. I am well respected and treated amazing at this company.
Pros
Amazing staff
Cons
Working in a small store with safety issues with the physical store that have not been reviewed
Fun
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC12 June 2017
A good job if you love to help other people. Fun environment, hard work pays off. I enjoy working for this company, its a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super bonne entreprise
Troisième clé (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 June 2017
Bonne ambiance pour les employés, horaire flexible, idéal pour étudiants.

Want to know more about La Vie En Rose?

Ask a question
Fun, great experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 June 2017
The staff was amazing, I had very flexible work hours and no problems with management. Very fast paced environment and very busy on holidays. Hardest part was getting there because of traffick
worked with a very good team members
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK31 May 2017
At La Vie en Rose, we are like a small family outside our life. it is always to come to work, the work environment is good and the customers are nice and friendly.
Worst place I have ever worked
Part-time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC29 May 2017
Worst place I have ever worked. The manager would change the schedule last minute and wouldn't tell anyone. She would schedule you on days that you have ask to be off.
Pros
50% discount
Cons
Bad management
Assistante gérante
Assistante Gérante et Conseillère mode (Former Employee) –  Val-d'Or, QC21 May 2017
- Être un modèle pour l’équipe
- Placer les nouvelles commandes selon les plans
- Conseiller les gens
Great Work Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 May 2017
Great management, employee benefits and opportunity to advance within the company. Company environment is very relaxed and supportive. However, was not given a lot of hours at specific store.
na
na (Current Employee) –  Nadeauville, SK17 May 2017
the job was great but management sucks. I would like to suggest maybe not getting people to go through this process to find jobs. maybe thats why people go to sask jobs first
Productive and Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 May 2017
- Through the constant interaction with customers and employees, you are able to develop your interpersonal skills.

- The workplace environment is very relaxed, and team oriented.
Pros
Enjoyable environment. People were kind and welcoming
Cons
Unpredictable Hours for non-managerial roles
Great staff clean, happy work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cookstown, ON9 May 2017
working at La Vie En Rose was very enjoyable. The staff were all very helpful and the customers were good people. the products were high quality and the work attire was fresh.
Good
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Cook1 May 2017
Good people, but the pay isn't the best.
Management is great. Customers can be a tough thing to deal with but co workers will always help you out.
It is all females so it can be catty at times.
Overall it's a good place to start.
Great Co-workers
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, QC27 April 2017
La Vie en Rose was a great work environment with great co-workers with whom I enjoyed working with.
It gave me a basic knowledge concerning retail stores management and Sales.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Vie En Rose. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9