La Vie En Rose Employee Reviews in Canada

great experience
Junior Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ONMay 26, 2016
• Managing the sales floor, while providing the best customer service
• Coaching the part time associates, and assisting them to achieve their sales goals
• Handling appropriate paperwork, and visual changes
• Taking on the manager role when the store manager is not in
Harsh Work Place
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMay 20, 2016
At La Vie en Rose most days coworkers and mangers were making rude remarks about costumers that have walked into the store, in some cases the costumers felt uncomfortable with the staff because of rude remarks or attitude.
I personally was usually at the back of the store doing stock, and could over hear many conversations that were uncalled for. Although I did learn how to work at a faster pace with retail and it was alright sometimes with the other employees. The most enjoyable part would be to work with the customers when I got given the chance and make them smile.
Fun and productive workplace
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 5, 2016
Duties included:
-Answer customer’s questions and advise them on the merchandise
-Reach and exceed personal sales objectives
-Offer a personalized customer service
-Handle the cash with a high rate of precision
-Answer the phone in a polite and courteous manner
Good and Healthy Enviornment To Work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 3, 2016
learn how to work in a fast paced environment.
Teach co-workers how to work under pressure.
Scheduling employees.
Good and healthy work place to show skills
Fun and Educational Place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cookstown, ONMay 3, 2016
A typical day at work would be to clean displays and help customer find what they are looking for in the correct size that will fit them comfortably. I learned how to properly size bras, customer service techniques, how to be a productive employee and how to properly interact with other. Management was helpful and nice. Co-workers were always willing to help and answer any questions i may not have known the answers to. Hardest part of the job was dealing with angry customers, and the most enjoyable part was being able to help other.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Long hours, constantly walking
Overall great experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ONMay 2, 2016
First retail job and I loved it, meeting people and helping customers find what they are looking for. It always feels great when you know you have helped someone even it is the smallest thing, its rewarding to see customers leaving smiling.
Pros
Friendly envirnoment
Cons
too long of breaks, would prefer 2 half hours breaks
productive and organized
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ONApril 27, 2016
It's a rewarding place to work, everyone is nice, the hours are okay, everyone gets along and management is always there when you need them
Pros
amazing team
Cons
hours getting cut back
productive and nice place to work
Full-Time Junior Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABApril 10, 2016
It is a very good place to work. always something to do . I've learned a lot on how it very important to work with customers closely and answer and ask all questions to make a customer feel helped and appreciated. Hardest part is that a lot more pressure was put on me in my position more than it should have at some points. I loved all the associates that have worked with.
Pros
great staff
Cons
lack of communication sometimes
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABApril 4, 2016
Managers and staff were nice. The hardest part of the job was rearranging the store and putting out merchandise and organizing panty table. Most enjoyable part was helping customers find what they need and making a sale.
Pros
Half off merchandise
Cons
Not many shifts available.
Fun loving business
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCMarch 2, 2016
Working for this company gave me the experience to learn about my body. Different ladies in different sizes come and enjoy different items to make themselves look and feel more confident. The managers and staff were more like sisters than just workers.
Enjoyable and learning experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 1, 2016
Working at this store is fun. It involves talking to the customers, telling them about the offers, helping them and providing them product information. It also includes maintaining the store clean at all times.
Pros
Flexible hours
great working space
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BCDecember 17, 2015
Customer service has always been a great factor in my life as I am a people person and love to help out others in any way that I can, understanding their needs are a must and having them leave happy is a great honor knowing you helped them out,
Some times its hard to work with very young girls as they are very chatty and sometimes needs that extra push to get started for the day, the hardest part of this job is some times the chattiness of the coworkers.
Management I feel is great the team they have are wonderful
Pros
discount
productive and energetic work place
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QCDecember 16, 2015
the manager was great and my co-workers were very helpful and polite. The hardest part of the job was taking care of more than 3 customers at once during the holiday season.
Fun and productive
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ONDecember 15, 2015
A typical day at work at this job is very calm and sorted. La Vie, is not the busiest of all the stores, but it does get busy. Generally when I go into work, I equip myself with a measuring tape in case any customers need to have their chest measured for a size. Another thing that is a daily thing at that store is making sure all customers have been greeted and have had all the promotions in the store told to them. Of course I make sure all my customers have been asked if they need any help, and if so I make sure I do. I regularly set customers up with change rooms and check up on them, not only to see if they are finding everything okay as well as everything fitting. But, also for loss prevention to make sure no one steals, we keep count of all items that go in and out of the change room. The staff and management there are nothing short of spectacular, everyday is always a fun one. The most enjoyable part of my day is honestly helping people find clothing/items that make them happy.
Pros
Amazing staff, amazing customers, 50% discount
Cons
Unreliable hours, minimum pay, no benefits
Productive and fun work place environment
Part-Time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  North York, ONDecember 1, 2015
Friendly coworkers. Supportive management and work together to make daily and weekly goals. Encourage growth and development with the company.
productive environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONNovember 23, 2015
great workplace with amazing management. lots of sales. rude customers from time to time. but, overall, great workplace.
Pros
free lingerie contests
Cons
not enough hours
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NSNovember 10, 2015
Typical day includes helping customers to the best of your ability. The company is also not always focused on the numbers but helps the employees improve and develop their skills. The environment of this work place is very friendly and welcoming.
work lifestyle
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONOctober 22, 2015
-amazing co-workers
-management is usually strict due to the pressure of sale goals and targets
-very competitive work environment
-lots of sale target; daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sales
fun workplace
stock associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 13, 2015
Learn a lot about customer service. Management is willing to help employees with schedule and product knowledge. Everyone is working as a group.
Pros
product
Cons
short shifts
Great Team&Environment, Poor Managment Skills
Sales Associate/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Calgary ABOctober 8, 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed the work environment but felt taken advantage of. I stepped up in helping once our manager left and felt unvalued after all I did. Manager was great, team was great, loved the customers but I want to step forward in life.
Pros
team
Cons
salary