La Vie En Rose

La Vie En Rose Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Bitter sweet
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 8, 2015
It was an overall nice place to work. I get let go due to the store being overstaffed. Which, I suppose is understandable but the managment was very cold about the firing process. Didn't give much info when I asked questions.
Fun work place
Sales Representative (Current Employee), WoodbridgeMay 21, 2015
La Vie En Rose is my part time job and its a great place to work, everyone is friendly and amazing. The manager is an awesome person, she will bend backwards for you and all the employees there are awesome sales representatives.
My review of this company would be that it is enjoyable place to work
Manager (Former Employee), Victoria, BCMay 20, 2015
Pros: discount
Cons: no stock room
A day a La vie en Rose would be enjoyable and busy , Ive learned
that each day will hold somthing different.Staff were young ladies that enjoyed thier work. The company does push hard for sales and managers need to make goals . There can be a lot of pressue from a RSM.
Terrible company
Keyholder (Former Employee), QuébecMay 10, 2015
Pros: Being friends with collegues
Cons: Horrible management
Only reason I kept this job for so long is because it was fun because we were all friends and we never really worked because we had a terrible manager and supervisor. They were friends and would go shopping during their shifts. Manager would take 10 cigarette breaks a day. You're paid minimum wage except if you get a higher position. Company tries to rip you off any way they can (ex: not giving you the bonuses they promised). Terrible company overall.
Alright job, bad management
Sales Associate/ Temporary Key Holder (Former Employee), Prince George, BCMay 4, 2015
I learned how to make women feel good about themselves and learned how to properly fit women for bras. I like learning about the different styles and alternative options. My co-workers were amazing however my manager and regional manager were sub-par. I was overworked, and only received a 20 cent raise after working there for a year. the most enjoyable part of the job was great coworkers and helping customers feel beautiful and important.
A productive day at work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 25, 2015
Attending to customers and ascertaining their needs and making recommendations. It was fun when customers left satisfied.
Ok place to work
Key Holder/Cashier (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONApril 6, 2015
Pros: Great environment to work in
Cons: Not a good fit for the job
Providing excellent customer service skills, putting merchandise onto floor, creating displays, house keeping, answering phone calls. I learned about the different styles of bras and panties, how to measure for a perfect bra fit. Management was friendly and easy to get along with as well as the rest of the girls. All were friendly and outgoing, The hardest part of the job was selling, I realized pretty fast that I am not a seller, some people are and some are not, I am not. The most enjoyable part of the jobs was making the customers happy and feel satisfied with their purchases and customer service experience.
Customer Service oriented
Customer Service/Head Cashier/Merchandiser (Former Employee), Vaughn, ONMarch 12, 2015
Pros: growth within the company
Cons: no benefits
La Vie En Rose cultivated my customer service skills, since the merchandise is a personal item for our clientele. Communicating and listening to the customers needs is the most important part of this job. Product knowledge is what set this brand apart, the training was detailed and ongoing for all staff. Being part of the training process for new employees was enjoyable, due to the success of the brand and sales team. Merchandising the product gave me great pride in the work space because i had creative control of the layout of the product and upkeep of the store.
Friendly atmosphere
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brampton ONFebruary 26, 2015
Great time working here. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I enjoyed coming to work and helping customers and meeting new people as well as working with my co workers each day.
Horrible management
Sales associate (Former Employee), Grande Prairie, ABFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: fun job
Cons: bad management, not a good salary, lots of drama
Manager was too immature, the salary wasn't too great, although most co-workers were friendly. I didn't see myself going anywhere in the company, there were no advancements whatsoever.
Productive and interesting workplace with clothing
Part Time Sales (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: meeting new people everyday
La Vie en Rose is a very fast paced environment surrounded by amazing costumers and an amazing staff whom concentrated solely on the interest of costumers along with their needs.

A typical day at work consists of cleaning and maintaining the store to look its absolute best and professional.

Since my job title as a key holder consists of doing returns, exchanged (being in charge of the income coming in and out of the store). I am also responsible for countless amount of paperwork.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to have costumers walk into my store with a complication, and myself being able to allow them to walk out with a smile on their face and maintain satisfaction in relation to their body image.
horrible
Junior Assistant Manager/ Key Holder (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONFebruary 2, 2015
once at the new mall, it was very slow and hours were cut left, right and center. Also is not Manged right!! was always stressed out and wasn't treated properly. few co-workers made it fun were others did not.
short job
Tent Sale Associate (Former Employee), kitchner ontarioJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: working outside in the hot
Cons: not paid enough
- typical day at work would include stocking the tent up with new products
- I learned how to work in retail
- management was good
- my coworkers were funny
- the hardest part was trying to stay positive and not get angry with customers when they asked questions about product that was no longer available
- the most enjoyable part of the job was to be away from home for a few hours as it wasn't in the town that I am from.
Not a great experience
Customer Service/ Sales (Former Employee), edmonton, abJanuary 13, 2015
I wouldn't recommend it. Management was terrible, they lied and tried to make up scenarios to get me in trouble. Pay was not good.
Fun place to work.
Customer Service / Sales& Wardrobe Consultant (Former Employee), Polo Park, Winnipeg,mbJanuary 6, 2015
The work environment was a great! Was a enjoyable experience. Learned alot .
Pushed to work to the bone with no incentives
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 11, 2014
Management does not know how to keep employees happy at La Vie en Rose. Employees, almost always kept on a part time basis are given sporadic shifts, pushed to sell as much as humanly possible. The commission cap is set at $120 per hour, making it nearly impossible to make anything above minimum wage. I worked there for nearly two years, consistently sold well, and was being trained to be a Key Holder. Even after working there for two years as a sales associate, they offered me a 25 cent raise for the promotion.
La Vie En Rose
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Aurora, ONOctober 28, 2014
I enjoy working at La Vie En Rose however i am looking for a job were I can develop my skills and move forward in a company.
Fun workplace.
Key Holder (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 15, 2014
Pros: good experience
Cons: not enough hours
Daily face to face customer service. This position teaches you how to multitask as well as how to work under pressure. Hardest part of the job is trying ti satisfy every customer, especially dissatisfied customers. Most enjoyable part is working with a diverse team and meeting new people every day.
Typical part time job
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Cambridge, OnyarioSeptember 14, 2014
La Vie En Rose is a store that sells lingerie but not just lingerie. It goes above and beyond and sells brand name sleepwear and swimwear. A typical day at work is making sure the store looks appealing to the customers and serving those customers who walk through the doors at La Vie En Rose. At LVER all employees get along as we are here to work and meet customers needs as well as managements needs. Hardest part of the job is when there are no customers coming into shop and there for your trying to find things to do around the store so you can meet the needs of management of the store. Most enjoyable is meeting new customers and satisfying them so that they come back into the store again and again. In general La Vie En Rose is just your typical store that everyone likes to shop at/work at.
Fast promotion
JUNIOR ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: good employee descount
Cons: slow environment
La Vie en Rose is a great company, a typical day was more about trying to make every single customer to buy something, we were confronting to one huge problem, the store wasn't having a lot of traffic because was a brand new store so what we used to do? First give the customer a great customer experience, treat them as a part of our family member, give options, find sizes and add on. Because of my good performance I jump for being a sales associate to a Junior Assistant Manager, I start doing all the visual area, that I really love and enjoy, the hardest part of my job it was to learn everything in a really short period of time, but at the end I was able to do everything according to the regulations in the store.