La Source Employee Review

Great work environment to grow and improve your personal self.
Adjointe Administrative (Former Employee) –  St-Laurent10 June 2013
My time at the Source was memorable in many ways. My typical days at work would be filled with hundreds of emails, phone calls, answering to the directors needs as well as HR, Payroll, and hires. My days were packed and that's how I loved it! My manage always pushed me to be better by giving me new and harder projects. Two months into my new job, I was asked to organize a 3 day long regional meeting for 150 people. This included; hotel stay, food ( 3 meals, snacks etc), conference rooms, transportation. I did everything by myself and it was a success. This event showed my skills at organizing events and being in charge so throughout the year, I continued to participate in events as coordinator.
The hardest part of my job was those quiet days where I did not have much to do.
What i loved the most was the travelling for the meetings. I got to experience first hand what the company was all about and I even got to pick the brain of the president, Charles Brown.

Other La Source Employee Reviews

bien
associe (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 January 2018
bonne entreprise tres bonne ambiance. je recommande
Environnement de travail enrichissant et dynamique
Conseiller aux ventes (Current Employee) –  Joliette, QC12 January 2018
J’ai appris à vendre selon les besoins des clients et toujours trouvé la meilleure solution complète correspondant à leur situation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Source. Our community is ready to answer.