La Source Employee Review

Great work environment to grow and improve your personal self.
Adjointe Administrative (Former Employee) –  St-Laurent10 June 2013
My time at the Source was memorable in many ways. My typical days at work would be filled with hundreds of emails, phone calls, answering to the directors needs as well as HR, Payroll, and hires. My days were packed and that's how I loved it! My manage always pushed me to be better by giving me new and harder projects. Two months into my new job, I was asked to organize a 3 day long regional meeting for 150 people. This included; hotel stay, food ( 3 meals, snacks etc), conference rooms, transportation. I did everything by myself and it was a success. This event showed my skills at organizing events and being in charge so throughout the year, I continued to participate in events as coordinator.
The hardest part of my job was those quiet days where I did not have much to do.
What i loved the most was the travelling for the meetings. I got to experience first hand what the company was all about and I even got to pick the brain of the president, Charles Brown.

Other La Source Employee Reviews

works if you work it
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  des sources mall31 October 2017
while the job itself was very nice and profitable if you could sell the right things management playhs a big role in how much money you can make. losing a first manager for a man who couldn't help talking about his and everyone elses rear ends and almost nothing else, sales dropped drastically until I finally left for other employment.
Pros
decent discounts on electronics and cell phone/tv/internet plans
Cons
cramped environment, limited options and almost no room for advancement
Excellent école de vente
Assistant Gérant (temp) (Former Employee) –  Anjou, QC11 October 2017
un lieu de travail excellent pour evoluer dans le commerce de détail , et surtout les ventes de cellulaires et les services maisons ( internet + télé + téléphone )

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Source. Our community is ready to answer.